Future trip

Well I am planning a trip finally back to LA but I am alittle weirded out because usually BR and Nola are full of girls and right now it looks like there isnt the usually amount of girls there...Is there something going on that I should know before I come?? Please help me out if you guys can...
HOLIDAYS
I would think its because of the Sugar Bowl tonight, Saints playoff game Saturday, and the BCS Championship game next week. Hotel rooms are expensive and hard to find in New Orleans.
Also, here in N'Awlins there are three Major football games in the next week. The town is full of rabid football fans and I imagine the hotels are getting top dollar for their rooms. Should settle down after next week.

Edit - just saw Costello's post. Great minds...
No rooms to be had in NO or red stick for at least next 3 weeks.
Yea that makes sense lol...I am watching the Sugar Bowl right now...well I am excited to come back..
Nothing bad going on that I have heard of lately.
I've heard that rooms are almost up to 1K in NOLA! OMG!
Holy crap Nicolet..thats crazy!! thank god I am coming at the end of the month
thank you red for confirming its ok there..ive been gone to long..
I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods while you are in mine! Have fun and a safe trip lady. It's a shame we can't go to outback while I'm up north :/

I miss you!!
Aww my Tanner I do miss our outback dates... I miss you too!!! We will make it work somehow sometime lol...I need to see your yummy ass again!!! Be careful up north babe..
safe travels sugar!!!!!