Zero Fucks Given: Sondland Goes Full John Dean

Was there a quid pro quo.

Yes. And everybody was in on it.

Dude just laid it all on the line. ZERO FUCKS GIVEN!!!

But then, (upon cross examination), his whole story fell apart.

Just a bunch of “I think”, “It’s my opinion”, “I believe”, “we assumed”........He actually looked quite foolish.

This all is going to go over real big with the Senate.
Just like Dean, he’s inept and stupid. But Sondlan didn’t have the goods for the libtards. When he was cornered into telling the facts, he destroyed Shiffs shit show. Game, set match.
notice how often he looked down.
Script in front of him.
notice how often he looked down.
Script in front of him. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's exactly it Sondland forgot his script. None of these so called witnesses really witnessed a thing. The Democrats should stop wasting their time with this bullshit. Besides Trump is much more dangerous to them out of office than he is in it.
Hahahahahahshsa. So the very same day he finds out there's a whistle blower complaint. He tells Sondland :

"I WANT NOTHING, I WANT NOTHING"
"I DO NOT WANT A QUID PRO QUO"

HAHAHHAHABABABABABABABABAAAAA

yall are too much

Hahahahahahahahahavababababbaa

What in the flying fuck is this sesame street TV hour

The fact he used the words I want no quid pro quo means he was guilty. Why would he use those words the EXACT SAME DAY he found out about the whistleblower...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Was there a quid pro quo.

Yes. And everybody was in on it.

Dude just laid it all on the line. ZERO FUCKS GIVEN!!!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

But then, (upon cross examination), his whole story fell apart.

Just a bunch of “I think”, “It’s my opinion”, “I believe”, “we assumed”........He actually looked quite foolish. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Oh my!

Looks like poor SC still suffers from that frustrating affliction known as PREMATURE EJACULATION!

Evidently SC forgot to ask Shifty Schiff for a warm-up session of TUMA, even though it makes him feel gay...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1936417
I'm amused how OPINION has become FACT in this delusion ,, Disgruntled employees not getting there way ?
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2019, 08:16 AM
Axis of Socidalism - "The fact he used the words I want no quid pro quo means he was guilty."

Trump breathes - therefore to the DPST's he is guilty.

Impeachment is not a court of law as to Constitutional rights of innocence until proven guilty, and rules of evidence.

The A of S sets a bar for guilty that they would scream bloody murder about their rights if applied to them

Hypocrites.

Trump's real crime is winning Nov. 2016
and DPST's dismiss Biden's admitted corruption.

Disgusting.

So - AofS - where is the nazi, YDKYS, tug tug????
There is no whistle blower. He is a leaker and Democrat operative and he doesn’t have a right for anonymity. The 6th amendment gives the right for the accused to question the accuser.
There is no whistle blower. He is a leaker and Democrat operative and he doesn’t have a right for anonymity. The 6th amendment gives the right for the accused to question the accuser. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That's about it. The whistle blower is just a made up character conjured up by Adam Schiff. Schiff wants to keep it's identity anonymous because it would be pretty embarrassing to have to admitt this whole thing was built on totally false pretenses. I Think eventually the Barr and Durham criminal investigation will reveal how this whole scenario was constructed. They can go ahead and impeach Trump but the Democrats are going to have to deal with a criminal probe that will bring down many players in the Democratic party. Lets all enjoy the show.
^ ^^^ 6 th Amendment , the DSPT don't follow LAWS or RULES , like the Me Too shit Believe my word its all good ?????
The "Zero fucks given" is from the general public. No minds were changed. This spectacle is purely partisan and everyone in the country knows it.
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2019, 12:10 PM
B - +1