Review: (Nuevo Laredo) Fun night with Belinda

Date: 06.29.2012
Name: Belinda
Contact Info: Nextel ID 62*311294*1 and Cell phone 011.52.1.867.183.7920
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Hotel Nuevo Laredo
Activities: Conv, drinks, GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, 69, BBBJTCIM,DATO, DATY CFS: CG, RCG,DS... and pretty much any way I wanted it.
Session Length: 3hours
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Mid back past shoulders. She had extensions.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5'2", 100-110lbs. I would consider her a spinner, since i was able to pick her up easily on to my shoulder for DATY. Fair skin, extremely soft. Nice puffy nipples, MM Cs nicely done. Her body had sweet fragrance smell. She has a kid, but certainly no mommy tummy and no stretchmarks which is hard to find.
Recommendation: Yes
http://tinypic.com/r/29vmhk9/6 Here is a pic of her....
Nice review killeriam. think i am going to just start going to mexico for my hobbying, the only replies i am getting in austin are no replies

time to stop chasing providers to give them money, hell i can do that at the bar with non-providers
time to stop chasing providers to give them money, hell i can do that at the bar with non-providers Originally Posted by ThekNight
this is a very inconsiderate post by me and i apologize to any provider who reads it, providers place themselves at great risk from many different avenues to allow a hobbyist to be with them

i am new to hobbying and assumed all meetings were cordial but after reading reviews this is not always the case, the bad meetings i could conclude can leave the provider both mentally and physically hurt
I hope that the $$ means in pesos!lol
HAS ANYONE SEEN HER LATELY?
Solid review killeriam. Belinda looks like she's a lot of fun!