Ashli Babbitt Memorial Day

Remember murder victim Ashli Babbitt on the one year anniversary of the date that she was shot and killed by a creepy racist scumbag masquerading as a police officer.

Thank you for you cooperation in this matter.
Stop Calling Jan. 6 an ‘Insurrection’
That’s a legal term that denotes much more than a sporadically violent riot or disturbance.

and memo to #morondims
The REAL insurrections happened all year long in Kenosha, SF, Chicago, Portland.....
Stop Calling Jan. 6 an ‘Insurrection’
That’s a legal term that denotes much more than a sporadically violent riot or disturbance.

and memo to #morondims
The REAL insurrections happened all year long in Kenosha, SF, Chicago, Portland..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Blah blah……you say toMAHto…..he says toMAYto……

The reality? They were all fucking assholes who shoulda been shot….on both sides…….

The broad? Got what she deserved…….one right in the bullseye……

elg…..
If Ashli deserved to be murdered by that entitled scumbag then George Floyd deserved to be torture murdered by ritualistic satanists, black-mass style.
If Ashli deserved to be murdered by that entitled scumbag then George Floyd deserved to be torture murdered by ritualistic satanists, black-mass style. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The whore got it right where it should have been…….right in the Bull……

elg……
I found if more entertaining when Breonna Taylor got clipped up by the police.
I found if more entertaining when Breonna Taylor got clipped up by the police. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Who?

elg……
Who?

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Pretty much.
Who?

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Ahem you should know better than ask him ...
Great thread!
👀 😂
Ashli Babbitt... One less Trump Supporter. I`m OK with the January 6 outcome.
I sure hope you tough insensitive people are only this way on line.the women at the White House was breaking in to a secure area. Trespassing and trying to side step the laws that control the chaos that is freedom. Taylor on the other hand was a totally innocent victim. Her home was broken in to and her boyfriend like most on here would do yourself was protecting himself. If some one bashed in your door and you are not a wanted man the last thing you would be thinking about is hey like me let these fuckers in who are breaking in to my house they must be good guy cops. Fuck that. We would have been shooting as well. Floyd was a known criminal. Was possibly in the action of a crime. Passing phony money if I recall. Was mistreated by a cop who may have been sick of dealing with repeat criminals and clearly had the right to detain him. He also went way too far. Father then it ever should have gone. Unfortunately the officers with him were unwilling to do their job which is to protect and serve. Protect means everyone. Not just who we chose. Understand I’m all for being hard on criminals. I’m a trump supporter and an owner of many firearms. I also have fired over 1 million rounds of ammo on 3 continents and 6 countries over a very rewarding shooting career. 2 people did not deserve to be killed 1 got herself killed.
I sure hope you tough insensitive people are only this way on line.the women at the White House was breaking in to a secure area. Trespassing and trying to side step the laws that control the chaos that is freedom. Taylor on the other hand was a totally innocent victim. Her home was broken in to and her boyfriend like most on here would do yourself was protecting himself. If some one bashed in your door and you are not a wanted man the last thing you would be thinking about is hey like me let these fuckers in who are breaking in to my house they must be good guy cops. Fuck that. We would have been shooting as well. Floyd was a known criminal. Was possibly in the action of a crime. Passing phony money if I recall. Was mistreated by a cop who may have been sick of dealing with repeat criminals and clearly had the right to detain him. He also went way too far. Father then it ever should have gone. Unfortunately the officers with him were unwilling to do their job which is to protect and serve. Protect means everyone. Not just who we chose. Understand I’m all for being hard on criminals. I’m a trump supporter and an owner of many firearms. I also have fired over 1 million rounds of ammo on 3 continents and 6 countries over a very rewarding shooting career. 2 people did not deserve to be killed 1 got herself killed. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Ridiculous analysis.

Thank you.
The Capitol Police should have "defended the capital". If the insurrectionists were not known supporters of trump (and sent by trump) the authorization to use deadly force would have been issued soon after it started.

The "crowd" would have been dispersed in less than 15 minutes. Even if the Capitol Cops just fired several rounds into the air it would have been so much fun watching trumps cowardly supporters screaming wee, wee, wee as they ran all the way home.

Yes, pauly, it's okay to say that tds thingy you like to say. It's much less severe that your BDS.
The Capitol Police should have "defended the capital". If the insurrectionists were not known supporters of trump (and sent by trump) the authorization to use deadly force would have been issued soon after it started.

The "crowd" would have been dispersed in less than 15 minutes. Even if the Capitol Cops just fired several rounds into the air it would have been so much fun watching trumps cowardly supporters screaming wee, wee, wee as they ran all the way home.

Yes, pauly, it's okay to say that tds thingy you like to say. It's much less severe that your BDS. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

beyond the fact that is not how "deadly force" is meant to be used, how would you feel if local law enforcement or the National Guard had opened fire on all those "mostly peaceful" rioters at any number of BLM/Antifa "protests"?

if you consider the rioters at D.C. "insurrectionists" then so were the rioters for BLM/Antifa.