Don Lemon looks

The GOAT is doing a retrospective on the pitiful first year of Dementia Joe's sham administration, and needless to say the ridiculous bullshit the scumbags on CNN were relentlessly pushing all year is being broadly represented.

Gay Don looks like a skeleton, especially compared to the way he looked when he was choking up over the big steal just 14 months or so ago.

Prolly AIDS.

I don't feel bad about it at all.

Thank you.
The fucker will push double masking for the sniffles. But go balls deep raw on dudes?
lib ideology
What about the idiotic drunken behavior on New Year's Eve that no one would have seen if the GOAT wasn't relentlessly mocking it on his show, which people actually watch.

Something is definitely wrong with Don.
The GOAT is doing a retrospective on the pitiful first year of Dementia Joe's sham administration, and needless to say the ridiculous bullshit the scumbags on CNN were relentlessly pushing all year is being broadly represented.

Gay Don looks like a skeleton, especially compared to the way he looked when he was choking up over the big steal just 14 months or so ago.

Prolly AIDS.

I don't feel bad about it at all.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Bet Fredo's jumping the line to get a blood test.
Mebbe too many enema douches
Don looks like he had all the juice in his lemon squeezed out

BBAHHHAHHAAAA
ya gets upsets ...cause ya haves a ...obsession withs the mosts ...watched an factually ...correct news personality ons ...tv?

...ya triggered cause ya ...knows everythin he be ...sayin be 100 ...percents true so alls ya cans ...

do is attack his looks

...so lets ...sees yer ...physique ons heres ans we cans compares Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Originally Posted by Presj22
You must have Don Lemon confused with someone who is factual and has good ratings. Please research.
You must have Don Lemon confused with someone who is factual and has good ratings. Please research. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Seems to be to me