Time for TRUMP!

el presidente hussein....................YOU R FIRED!!
Oh YEA!
el presidente hussein....................YOU R FIRED!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Saddam Hussein is dead. That was one of the few MISSION(s) Dub ACCOMPLISHED during his 8 very long years in the Oval Office
big tex........................... ...........YOUR FIRED too
now lets see the REAL birth cirtificate
now lets see the REAL birth cirtificate Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Why do you need to see Saddam's REAL birth certificate? I suppose you also want to see Saddam's REAL death certificate too?
Don't bother him he is busy trying to stick his dick into a dumpster..
wtf?

Im homeless , wheres my check you lying hypocrite commie bastard?

I want Trump, hes a WINNER.. bummers just a bummer

your fired too
You're a loony.
Trump would have this country energized.. we want a LEADER to follow

someone inspiring, successfull................... ..A WINNER!

not this hater we have now
Another idiot uncovered by his own hand...
well,......................... ............... you got fired on your first post , so ,,ahh .......yah
well,......................... ............... I got fired on my first post , so ,,ahh .......yah Originally Posted by JONBALLS

fixes it for you.
  • KCJoe
  • 04-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Trump can even win with the WWF fans (got booed off stage). Why do you think he would stand a chance with a majority of the voting public?
Trump can even win with the WWF fans (got booed off stage). Why do you think he would stand a chance with a majority of the voting public? Originally Posted by KCJoe
well, i think you have a valid point there because obamas giving the hand outs like nobodys business, and seeing the wwe is complete theater, like oblama, then it goes ..

destroying the middle class and trying to get them on the tit is also the progressive way

but , Trump doesnt need a teleprompter to tell us what hes going to do, its not already all written down,thats a great start for me

obama will drip and drab who he really is mainly when he gets a little off the prompter, shady dude