Dallas Community

I seem to be meeting really good people on the boards here in Dallas. I must say Dallas seems like a good place to go . I am originally from Atlanta, I'm a Southern Gfe provider here on the eastcoast (nyc/nj area) But maybe dallas might be on the list.

Dallas community .. maybe you can help me out! lol Any suggestions for your area and should I visit and bring my Ebony Busty 34 DDs to your city ?
First off....

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there is A LOT of really nice guys here in Dallas!

I would stay away from the Irving area for sure but from what I hear, the Galleria area is a GREAT place to stay.

I hope you have a great stay if you decide to head this way. :-)
Welcome....would love to have you come out to Texas...

The Galleria, Highland Park, Addison are all great areas to play...
Thanks .This information is definitely helping me. Depending on feedback , I will visit Dallas soon and so far it looks like I will going. ;-)
Also make New Orleans on your to do list. We have awesome guys here also.
M.M.
Dallas DOES have some really wonderful people, male and female.

But know that Dallas is a REALLY glutted market. And I'm not trying to be completely negative but being "nice" doesn't always translate to having an excellent bottom line when visiting a new place to work.

Sorry. But wanted to let you know that Dallas is a wonderful place. I'm a native. The market is a tough one, though.

Just a few additional thoughts. Good luck!
There really are some great providers and hobbyists here. Of course there will be bad apples but please do not let them spoil it for the rest of us
I will announce my visit soon. But I must say thank you to everyone ( providers and hobbyists) who has messaged me and also showed me a warm welcome on the boards. ;-)