What's up with hispanic and black girls...

... calling themselves "Spanish" and "Mixed?" I mean, if it's true it's true, but 99% of the time it ain't. Why?
marketing.. a lot of guys love mixed girls, but would never go near a black girl.. I would prefer honesty, and the sales technique doesn't work on me.. I like my Latinas direct from the Barrio, if you will, and I'm a blacker the berry sweeter the juice kind of guy.

the "mixed" lie is not any different than saying $100 for 30 minutes, then up-selling for specific acts.
Probably 99% of black people in America who were born here and trace their ancestry back to slavery have white heritage somewhere in their history. Hence, by the standard set by white society they are in fact, "mixed". But black girls know full well the impact of racism in sexual politics...which is obviously why they stress the point.
Hell, they don't have to play games like that with me, I enjoy all ethnicity's that I've gotten to play with so far. Though I will say, some of the most attractive ladies that I've ever seen in my life were of mixed heritage. It just seems that a lot of mixed ladies get the best features from both parents.

I worked with a young lady who was black/white mixed and was absolutely gorgeous. She had beautiful light coffee colored skin with honey colored hair that was tightly curled, almost to kinky. Tawny gold eyes, high cheekbones, gorgeous full lips, slim build with a little bit of hip and butt. As you can imagine, all the guys sniffed around her constantly, lol.
Probably 99% of black people in America who were born here and trace their ancestry back to slavery have white heritage somewhere in their history. Hence, by the standard set by white society they are in fact, "mixed". But black girls know full well the impact of racism in sexual politics...which is obviously why they stress the point. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
99%?

• grean
  • 08-22-2016, 09:58 PM
marketing.. a lot of guys love mixed girls, but would never go near a black girl.. I would prefer honesty, and the sales technique doesn't work on me.. I like my Latinas direct from the Barrio, if you will, and I'm a blacker the berry sweeter the juice kind of guy.

the "mixed" lie is not any different than saying $100 for 30 minutes, then up-selling for specific acts. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't they all have pink pussies & brownish assholes?
Don't they all have pink pussies Originally Posted by grean
Prince is my authority on pussy.. and according to him.. no.

http://mandell020170.podomatic.com/e...17_54_48-07_00
If she has accurate and recent pics, what difference does it make in how she lists her ethnicity?
If she has accurate and recent pics, what difference does it make in how she lists her ethnicity? Originally Posted by GracePreston
because if you will lie about one thing, you may lie about others, such as menu and pricing?
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 10:20 PM
If she has accurate and recent pics, what difference does it make in how she lists her ethnicity? Originally Posted by GracePreston
I agree with you there. True and correct pictures trump ethnicity for me.

I love the look of a skinny little black girl, but they don't seem to like me. Asian women are far better at faking it.
it doesn't, it's just unfortunate they feel they need to. And, not only does it not work for marketing purposes, it further diminishes their own legitimacy relative to their white counterparts in the grand scheme of things.
I am Hispanic with VERY LITTLE white in my heritage. Well, I am bright and white. I have ALOT of Hispanic features, but I get called "white girl" all the time.
I don't know why I am so bright with freckles. I think I never got color..lol..but I am not going to call myself white/Caucasian when its a lie.
It's Cuban Tuesday.... You can be whatever you want to be, on Tuesdays !
It's Cuban Tuesday.... You can be whatever you want to be, on Tuesdays ! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Hell yea & Guess What Today Is TUESDAY... Dorthy Monroe The Cuban Whore Oh Yea
I am Hispanic with VERY LITTLE white in my heritage. Well, I am bright and white. I have ALOT of Hispanic features, but I get called "white girl" all the time.
I don't know why I am so bright with freckles. I think I never got color..lol..but I am not going to call myself white/Caucasian when its a lie. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
You probably have a spanish background I get called white all the time to & it fucking pisses me off lol...