Just Don't !!!!!

Lately. I don't know if the chicken came before the egg or whatever. I'm pretty sure some guys are putting up with bad behavior and more and more whore's think it's okay to cross boundaries but it's not okay with me to....

- Don't fucking order us around like some kind of submissive or victimized sexual circus donkey. Don't tell us how early to be sitting somewhere waiting on a call or where to park. Don't tell us how to dress or how to handle our personal hygiene. Do not ever look for a donation without the common decency of a proper greeting and a little affection being shown. If you don't like what you see, smell or taste simply ask the guy to leave rather than whining about it later.

- We are NOT all submissive. We do not like being out of control. Do not short us on time or fall short of anything but a top notch performance. Expect your donation when you have performed to expectations. Not before & don't try to switch it up. Remember YOU are being paid for a service so after a good cock sucking you are expected to put the condom on in a manner designed to preserve the mood. Do NOT try to take advantage of our state of mind to take a bare ride looking for a meal ticket to a better life.... That shit don't work with many....

- For the ladies we've seen and repeated... thank you all for being respectful of our time, being clean and smelling fresh and for taking the time to dress in a manner you know will be appreciated. A beautiful attentive woman makes us feel good about our hard earned money being spent on you!

A few of you whores need to remember your place... You need to show some appreciation that from the many choices YOU were selected for that hour or too. You chose to be a whore.... Be the best damn whore you can be

We put up with a lot of your shit. The money we spend on you comes from our hard work and we are usually looking to relive stress more than anything so provide a stress free experience and environment for us to do so.

Okay thank you.

This Public Service Announcement is now over.

Back to your regularly scheduled coed program!

OMG... I needed to get that out!

Thanks for reading!
I have to admit that is funny in a very wrong and right sorta way.
it just kind of came to me....

LOL
LMAO thanks for the PSA
Funny...hers was better though, just because of the order...not nearly as good as my wife, but funny none the less...
Love it!
  • thegj
  • 02-13-2017, 12:31 PM
Whispers and Fire sharing a moment. It was funny.
Whispers--Great post with some important perspectives for providers in what some have recently told me is a slow/quiet market for the ladies here in ATX. I think that it behooves the local Austin providers to stop a minute and examine why business may be down for some/many of them. I also hear a lot of unhappy comments from the guys in private about poor TCB, BCD, IOP, and limited GFE for full rates.

My only criticism of Whisper's post is the tone and tenor of the message may detract some from the high quality of the information he provided.

Hopefully, the Austin providers will ignore his adversarial tone and take to heart many of his talking points.

Funny...hers was better though, just because of the order...not nearly as good as my wife, but funny none the less... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Your wife's is funny and a good read for both boys and girls in the hobby: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=545845
Y'all need to knock this goddamn nonsense off right fucking NOW!!!! BE-FUCKING-HAVE and I'm not gonna say this shit again!!!

Y'all need to knock this goddamn nonsense off right fucking NOW!!!! BE-FUCKING-HAVE and I'm not gonna say this shit again!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte

Y'all need to knock this goddamn nonsense off right fucking NOW!!!! BE-FUCKING-HAVE and I'm not gonna say this shit again!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well Said sir!!!
Well Said sir!!! Originally Posted by nuglet

^^^^ looking at your post history, the fact that almost every post you make is in response to this guy, is truly so funny it hurts.
What a sad insignificant existence.