The Democrats response.....

Couldn't have been lamer or more retarded. They get a governor that was replaced by a Republican governor in a coal state where Trump won 62.5% of the vote.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/pol...nse-trump.html

They guy looked like he crawled out of a barrel of Jim Beam.
I said in another thread that they were wise not to parade out one of their current Bat Shit Crazy elected officials.

They all made big enough fools of themselves during the speech.
Well I'm sure glad they're calling the plays based on your wisdom, Jackoff!
"The Response".....as embarrassing and impotent as the Dems lack of participation was all night long. Every message they attempted to send last night looked small and insignificant.
I said in another thread that they were wise not to parade out one of their current Bat Shit Crazy elected officials.

They all made big enough fools of themselves during the speech. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mebbe next time they'll get Slick Willy to respond to an address from Trump. If they can afford his speaking fees. That'll sure get more counties to turn red. And fire up the looney left.
ima the son of a Baptist preacher, grandson too, yes siree

had a funeral parlour, we'd put make up on 'em just right
we'd sit up with the dead, too, all night, that's what we did in them days

dawson springs, that's my town

ima democrat, im a republican, hell what did i just say?

I was governor of this fine state

I put people to work, I had insurance for 'em, I schooled them good too, the little ones for sure

I did everything right and I cared too and I did lots of other stuff

trump took away peoples mortgages

well you get the idea, they wrote down I should say he stinks

and dont nevermind the clicking of my teeth, not used to these store bought ones yet

they hired me up to give this speech cuz maybe they can get people to think this is who they are, to hire them again maybe, but who knows cuz fauxcahontas doesn't go over too good with real people they said

ima gettin' tired so good night
"The Response".....as embarrassing and impotent as the Dems lack of participation was all night long. Every message they attempted to send last night looked small and insignificant. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I thought the response by the democrats was brilliant. Republicans always trot out a political hack that gives us the most recent boring talking point lies. The democrats because they are the people's party didn't do that, they got a small town guy surrounded by average middle class workers and expressed their concerns, it was a beautiful thing!
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 09:33 AM
Who goves a fuck? It was a throw away response.

The test will be in 2 and 4 years. I'm just suprised that none of you numbnuts didn't scream Benghazi when they focused on the widow.
Who goves a fuck? Originally Posted by WTF
Goves? Didn't get any smarter while you were gone, did you?
Nope, he is still eat up with the dumbass.
I thought the response by the democrats was brilliant. Republicans always trot out a political hack that gives us the most recent boring talking point lies. The democrats because they are the people's party didn't do that, they got a small town guy surrounded by average middle class workers and expressed their concerns, it was a beautiful thing! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Guess Katie Perry and Madonna were bizzy last night. Oh well....maybe you're right! A beautiful thing.

Whatever that "thing" was...
Pretty sure I can afford Bill and/or Hillary's speaking fees these days.

Mebbe next time they'll get Slick Willy to respond to an address from Trump. If they can afford his speaking fees. That'll sure get more counties to turn red. And fire up the looney left. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Pretty sure I can afford Bill and/or Hillary's speaking fees these days. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Just don't wear anything blue around Willy if he does come and do a speech for you ! He might have a " flashback " to his time in the oral, I mean, OVAL, office.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Nope, he is still eat up with the dumbass. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
you stalking bitch...I'm gonna have turn dat shit around on your super mod ass
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Goves? Didn't get any smarter while you were gone, did you? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Who gives a fuck about a typo ...other than two gay ass old white men named gfe junkie and 2doggies