Those damn Trump supporters

making these threats to the Jewish Community. Everywhere the Liberal Media has been reporting the last few weeks about "those Trump supporters. Well now that they got the guy, crickets or page 4 of CNN. Doesn't fit their agenda, maybe because he's "darkskinned??

http://www.businessinsider.com/inter...threats-2017-3
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 10:01 AM
making these threats to the Jewish Community. Everywhere the Liberal Media has been reporting the last few weeks about "those Trump supporters. Well now that they got the guy, crickets or page 4 of CNN. Doesn't fit their agenda, maybe because he's "darkskinned??

http://www.businessinsider.com/inter...threats-2017-3 Originally Posted by Cherie

"Darkskinned" , damn sure can't be a Trump supporter then now can he!

You do realize that this one arrest does not solve the problem? Right? Do you realize he was trying to pin this on his GIRLFRIEND !

Your post makes no sense. Now shut your whore mouth!
"Darkskinned" , damn sure can't be a Trump supporter then now can he!

You do realize that this one arrest does not solve the problem? Right? Do you realize he was trying to pin this on his GIRLFRIEND !

Your post makes no sense. Now shut your whore mouth! Originally Posted by WTF
Hey WTF, you fuckin azzhole, it makes a lot of sense. I said "dark skinned", being facetious because we all know you effing lefties wish to call us racists at every turn. So lets put it out there, he was a black man not some fuckin white Trump supporter and your Liberal fuckin Media doesn't want to say anything about it as it does not support their/your fuckin agenda.

What would your fuckin dick do without whores? Absolutely nothing because your right hand would have fallen off by now, you POS.
Hey WTF, you fuckin azzhole, it makes a lot of sense. I said "dark skinned", being facetious because we all know you effing lefties wish to call us racists at every turn. So lets put it out there, he was a black man not some fuckin white Trump supporter and your Liberal fuckin Media doesn't want to say anything about it as it does not support their/your fuckin agenda.

What would your fuckin dick do without whores? Absolutely nothing because your right hand would have fallen off by now, you POS. Originally Posted by Cherie
Well that pretty much sums it up WTF is a (N- Word) besides he has no dick a least not one big enough to play with
  • R.M.
  • 03-03-2017, 10:45 AM

What would your fuckin dick do without whores? Absolutely nothing because your right hand would have fallen off by now, you POS. Originally Posted by Cherie
I love it when you get all spunky like that pretty lady... Have a great weekend love...
Well that pretty much sums it up WTF is a (N- Word) besides he has no dick a least not one big enough to play with Originally Posted by gary5912
A Dindu Nuffin that screams " ray-sis " at anyone that calls him out on his constant lies. He's like odumber that way !
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 11:33 AM

My right hand ain't falling off long as I got stupid bitches like you to pimp slap!

Him being black had nothing to do with this...this stemmed from him hating his girlfriend.

Now get to taking some reading classes b4 i have to put my right hand to work on your dumbass.

Eccie can't have their whores representing so damn much ignorance to da world.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 11:39 AM
I love it when you get all spunky like that pretty lady... Have a great weekend love... Originally Posted by R.M.
Spunky? You think that the best choice of word on a whore board?

Sounds like she just came from a bukkake festival!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 11:43 AM
A Dindu Nuffin that screams " ray-sis " at anyone that calls him out on his constant lies. He's like odumber that way ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

You not only one of the gayiest, most retarded posters in this forum but the most racist too.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Well that pretty much sums it up WTF is a (N- Word) besides he has no dick a least not one big enough to play with Originally Posted by gary5912
Being called a negro by the likes of your kind is a badge of honor. My guess is some Mandango fucked your wife goid and proper and she ain't listen to you silly ass sense.
I'd say we pushed the right buttons 4 post in row WTFuckhead had a meltdown
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 12:14 PM
I'd say we pushed the right buttons 4 post in row WTFuckhead had a meltdown Originally Posted by gary5912
No homo...wrong again. I'm on my phone a can't seem to multi quote. If you ever see me posting like Iffy, crying about me stepping over the line, then you'll know i had a meltdown.

I do not give a fuc what is posted on a whore board. We're all stupid as fuc for wasting our time posting in a political section on a freaking whore board.

You ever come close to figuring that out and i may let you into the land of enlightenment.

Until then rant on with your racist self.