ISO a Lil' help......changing out my 35's

Please PM me if you can help.

I have a jacked up vehicle w/ 35's. Somehow I have a FLAT due to a blade stuck through it....who would of thunk. I could easily wait and have it towed somewhere, but because of the weather, that won't be happening anytime soon.

If you can help....make sure to bring your JACK TOO
Leave the vehicle there and go home. There are enough tow trucks on the roads trying to help stranded people. Rescue units don't need more cars and people on the roads to slow down the rescue.
Asking form more FAVORS.
May just need air. IJS
Only flat on bottom. Still drivable, just bumpy.
Only flat on bottom. Still drivable, just bumpy. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I agree. Doesn't really seem like an issue at all. I always wonder why people just stop and give up when they have a flat, instead of just slowly rolling to where they need to be. And those crazy people that change a flat tire on the side of the freeway with traffic whizzing by are in a class of crazy all their own.

I get serious flats at least once or twice a year and I can always manage to get myself where I need to be, albeit rather slowly, and all my cars have extreme low profile tires, so if I can make it, anyone can make it.
smart thing to do when you get a flat is get off the road into a level parking lot and change it there.

as for the OP.. if you have 35 inch rims most floor jack's won't help unless you bring something to put the jack on. And do you have a spare on the same sized rim?
smart thing to do when you get a flat is get off the road into a level parking lot and change it there.

as for the OP.. if you have 35 inch rims most floor jack's won't help unless you bring something to put the jack on. And do you have a spare on the same sized rim? Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern

35" rims ??????????????? maybe just 35" tires ?
35" rims ??????????????? maybe just 35" tires ? Originally Posted by traveler_
At least OP tried finding the size. OP should be able to air it back up. Just visualize it having a BBVS.
She did say it had a blade stuck through it so I doubt it just needs air & driving on it with a protruding blade could damage other parts. As for Op disclosing where the vehicle is at would help as not many people are just out & about.
She did say it had a blade stuck through it so I doubt it just needs air & driving on it with a protruding blade could damage other parts. As for Op disclosing where the vehicle is at would help as not many people are just out & about. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yes, I did...someone read ...ty

DISCRETION PEOPLE DISCRETION
Reason why I asked if ANYONE COULD HELP to PLEASE PM ME.
Asking form more FAVORS.
May just need air. IJS
Only flat on bottom. Still drivable, just bumpy. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I should put some air in your .......
Get a can of that goo shit and then add some air. That shit is nasty and the tire guys hate cleaning it off but it will get you down the road....

Dont forget to "pull the blade out before the goo goes in"
No way to get to the Addicks Reservoir area any way.
I should put some air in your ....... Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
PFFFF
Driving on a flat is a really good way to ruin a wheel. Obviously, you need to get to the side of the road, but you need to get stopped as soon as possible. Once you cut through the flat, it's metal on concrete. Not just scratches, but you can deform the wheel and it won't be round, or be able to seat the bead.
I find it so hilarious how everyone is assuming that I was out on the road when I caught my eye on the flat. fucking hilarious i say....