Ladies...thank you

This is Co-ed. Not many women post her, but for those that do...thank you.
Thank you for your opinions
Thank for taking the time.
Thank you for a woman's perspective.
I am always happy to hear another view of this tiny little world.

For the ladies that only stop by here to post a ThreAD, consider the possibility of increasing your market-share by throwing out some of YOUR thoughts, something more than "I'm here <insert city> where can I eat?" Many men are attracted to a beautiful mind, not just a sexy body...just sayin'
Gotcha...so that's one vote against women posting here. Duly noted.
Puhahaha… entertaining pimp
Puhahaha… entertaining pimp Originally Posted by AsianP
Thanks Lionel...please click the "Like" button so that I can earn Reward Points.
  • Go4it
  • 10-20-2023, 11:40 PM
Also consider the possibility of increasing your marketing share by posting a picture wiht your posts. You may not know it but guys who do not have BCD access also can't see your image gallery.
  • Busty
  • 10-21-2023, 08:19 PM
^Great point, thanks for sharing
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2023, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
LMAO 🤣
  • Busty
  • 10-23-2023, 08:39 PM
Play Nice y'all....
Some of you guys don't take into consideration that you get more with Honey instead of vinegar.
Hell, I will go the extra mile to give you> EXTRA without an extra charge when you are appreciating the person.
Yes, I know most men in this realm have been swindled but have you once thought that HE is talking to the providers that are fair???
I am more than happy to hang with a positive person than a sourpuss.
When you present yourself as a gentleman, and treat her with kindness, I’m pretty sure you will get above and beyond. That may not always be the case, but if you show up with a entitled chip on you shoulder, you probably won’t get the best side of that person.

Play Nice y'all....
Some of you guys don't take into consideration that you get more with Honey instead of vinegar.
Hell, I will go the extra mile to give you> EXTRA without an extra charge when you are appreciating the person.
Yes, I know most men in this realm have been swindled but have you once thought that HE is talking to the providers that are fair???
I am more than happy to hang with a positive person than a sourpuss. Originally Posted by Busty
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2023, 05:18 PM
Good thing I'm nice, A simp I am not! I'm against any taking advantage of and disrespect from either side, A lot of today's nonsense where the hobby has shifted is BS
  • Busty
  • 10-24-2023, 08:57 PM
^ explain what exactly is a simp?? Give examples if you like.
I agree with you, there is so much nonsense going on with men & women.
Yep!!!
I used to enjoy posting opinion pieces to avoid the cookie cutter threADs but find that most men simply want titty pics. its a catch .22
I used to enjoy posting opinion pieces to avoid the cookie cutter threADs but find that most men simply want titty pics. its a catch .22 Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
When our (men's) tiny little baby minds were just beginning to develop, the pain of our hunger was quenched by a woman's breast & nipple. That was our first associations of breasts = happiness.

The other association was that for 9 months, we floated in our own private hot tub, without a care in the world. And now, we spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

Moral of the story is that both titty pics & opinion pieces are welcome here.