Police posing as providers?

Does this happen? I thought we providers had to be reviewed and verified by reputable board members in order to gain provider status. Is this not the case anymore?
I don't know, but it would suck if they don't at least put out.
What prompted you to ask this question?
Does this happen? I thought we providers had to be reviewed and verified by reputable board members in order to gain provider status. Is this not the case anymore? Originally Posted by MikeyBlue
I'm sure the police have tried all of the investigative tactics they could think of to combat this victimless crime.
Here is what is required to be verified
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455269
I'm sure there are...especially in ww.
My thought on this subject is this. If you deal through PM or email or text, you have a trail of the "transaction". Doubtful LE would try a sting that way. Solely telephone, possible.
Now, that's a heck of a fetish for role play.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. ...........
Hmm, I wonder if any time a lady cop has ever let a situation where she's posing as a hooker go too far. Come on, just once it's probably happened. Nympho-ish lady cop, nice looking, ruggedly handsome guy in a suit as a john.... Who's to say, ya know.

I'm sure it's happened at least once.
Rambo, very good roll play scenario.... I get to her incall.... she show her badge and cuffs me.... than she can't resist, removes my clothes and BBBJ's me.... eventually she uncuffs me and we make wild love....

mmmmmmm

any volunteers?
Don't let them tazer or pepper spray your taint.
Don't let them tazer or pepper spray your taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ouch!, don't fuck with my fantasy pyramider!
Hmm, I wonder if any time a lady cop has ever let a situation where she's posing as a hooker go too far. Come on, just once it's probably happened. Nympho-ish lady cop, nice looking, ruggedly handsome guy in a suit as a john... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I agree that's a nice fantasy but whenever they do that on Cops, they always have a ton of back-up and they can usually hear what's being said. I guess she could waive them off but they might not choose her for that assignment anymore after no arrest was made and she comes back looking all flushed, hair messed up with her top on inside out.
Lest anyone forget.

The 2009 un-official ASPD Christmas party in Houston, where the party screening was handled mainly by one of the senior ASPD admins, CK1492, took place just before ASPD's Amber passed and had 2 female police officers who had been reviewed by 2 male police officer members in attendance. Along with numerous other undercover police.

Over a dozen ASPD members did the perp walk and one provider ended up being deported as a result.

So.

To answer the question, YES, it is VERY easy for cops to pose as both providers and clients.

And if you somehow feel that a provider simply having reviews or being verified means you are safe, pr that a client who has reviews is not a cop, think again.

And for the totally stupid providers who have been told that if you ask 3 times if they are cops they must tell you the truth, go back and slap the shit out of your pimp because YES they can lie.

Google "blue balled Dallas police" to find the Dallas Observer article where 2 cops went to a now closed studio. If I recall, one got a blowjob and the other had full service before the two providers were cited for prostitution.

link for the lazy
http://www.dallasobserver.com/2005-1...s/blue-balled/
Lest anyone forget.

The 2009 un-official ASPD Christmas party in Houston, where the party screening was handled mainly by one of the senior ASPD admins, CK1492, took place just before ASPD's Amber passed and had 2 female police officers who had been reviewed by 2 male police officer members in attendance. Along with numerous other undercover police. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
HO-LY SHI....
i think i just pooped myself.