What's the correct way to eat P?

Hello ladies,

Should I lick around the clit? Or suck on it a little? Or maybe hold my tounge out and move my head back and forth? I need to practice

Thank you
I don't even wanna ask how you're gonna practice.

But I will....

How you gonna practice? What will serve as the vagina proxy? And what kind of reaction are you looking for from that proxy to let you know you're achieving the desired result?
"what's the correct way to eat p"
I first thought Bill Cosby pudding commercial...answer "with a spoon".

In this context though...I don't think there is universal answer more of a best practices. Try an arsenal of various moves until you get the moans and groans then rotate those until she about breaks your neck or you get tired...of course remember you are on the clock so if not making progress ask for directions or move on.

Someone posted some naughty cupcakes the other day; could be a fun way to practice and a cool visual if you took them to a session...would make make killer "how she remembered me" reference story at least.
I need a ladie who would be willing to let me practice on her. A patient lady.
I need a ladie who would be willing to let me practice on her. A patient lady. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Well, you've come to the right place.

But if you're expecting honesty in the way of feedback, maybe not so much. Not unless you're looking for a dom, anyway, who's into humiliating her sub. Straight feedback could be bad for business for the rest.
I need a ladie who would be willing to let me practice on her. A patient lady. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Post an ISO, who doesn't like getting head and paid ...imagine they will be beating down your door.
Omg how are there no ladies offering up "lessons" yet?!!!
Nothin wrong with a little guidance ! Especially if your being tutored by , "thathotnurse "
You need to cum for a lesson now that I'm up in your neck of the wood, Looks!
I think Loving Kayla's advice to me makes more sense than anything. A lady generally gives head the same way she likes to get it, be it slow and gentle or slopping and fast. . . after all, WALDT
Chew it!!! No licking, only chewing.
Suck on the pearl :wink:
You need to cum for a lesson now that I'm up in your neck of the wood, Looks! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I want to come for a lesson. ;-)
I like to pretend I am playing the tuba, but that's just me. I don't think they like that much though.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-02-2013, 12:38 PM
...... with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.