P411 question: Any info on when posting board for men be available?

I was going to send email out to P411 support, but thought I post it here, so that maybe others would like to know as a well. I know it was discussed that there might be board setup for P411, where you could do Requests or ISOs. I so would love to have one there, as long as obviously only your handle is visible and not the actual p411 id with the posting.

No offense to ECCIE request section, I don't like posting in there :-) So if Gina come around, maybe she could answer that. I really hope that it comes soon.
I was going to send email out to P411 support, but thought I post it here, so that maybe others would like to know as a well. I know it was discussed that there might be board setup for P411, where you could do Requests or ISOs. I so would love to have one there, as long as obviously only your handle is visible and not the actual p411 id with the posting.

No offense to ECCIE request section, I don't like posting in there :-) So if Gina come around, maybe she could answer that. I really hope that it comes soon. Originally Posted by Incognito44
Very good question, and I hope we can eventually and can see why you would not want to do an ISO on here as well.
Who hell cares on either count?
I would second the idea; I have a hard time planning free intervals between fires and would be nice to be able to skip the reference back and forth in the name of saving time.

--Although I would love a mobile 411 site similar to here if possible more. (going to feel real dumb if it already exist)
I haven't heard of it, yet. Why don't you just write preferred411 and ask them? Also, Gina has an account here.

You could always PM her.

Just a thought. Or two. Did I just write three of them?

Ahh ... rainy, sexy and lazy afternoons when the brain is turned off,
Elisabeth
i personally dont think there should be one it will cheapen the board, i like not being creeped out by iso on p411 cuz some on here creep me the fuck out
i personally dont think there should be one it will cheapen the board, i like not being creeped out by iso on p411 cuz some on here creep me the fuck out Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I agree there are some that freak me out so I can only imagine on your side of the fence. If there was to ever be anything I would hope that it would be a less verbose, more of a "hey I have funds and time wanting to trade for fun". Kind of like the opposite of the failed short notice thread.
i personally dont think there should be one it will cheapen the board, i like not being creeped out by iso on p411 cuz some on here creep me the fuck out Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Depends on what you call creepy, but if a guy is a p411 member in good standing, the creepy ISO (BBFS, ect.) would not be an issue. What I was referring to when I thought it was a good idea is that the negative detractors on an ISO here, would cease to exist on p411 and you could get some real answers.
Name names, lol. Sorry, couldn't resist...
I would just like to see more providers use the menu options and list their activities. I always wonder why you wouldn't....