Real or MM boobs

Hello guys and gals,

I've always wondered in general what people like when it comes to breast. Real? Or Man-made?

For me I prefer real because they feel better, but sorry ladies with the big ones they tend to go to the side. Hey I like that! Not knocking it for a minute. For the gals with the C's and below I think your boobs are the best. They stay in place for the most part and they are fun to play with.

Now for the man-made I have never felt a pair that feel natural. To me they feel like there is a rock in there and if I move them around I might deflate it. Once again not knocking it!

So guys what do you prefer?

Ladies why did you go for the man-mades?

Ladies are you wanting man-made?

Ladies I know most of you hate your boobs (like we hate our balls hanging between our legs) but what is the benefit of natural boobs?

Have fun!
REAL ones!!!! I enjoy them all, but real ones seem to get my attention quicker. Thank you ladies for putting up with us drooling over the glimpse of a nice set!!
  • grean
  • 04-24-2017, 12:41 PM
Boobies, natural or MM are all fun! Big small with various shapes are all good!
Real! But man made can be good too.
I thought I only liked "real" but holy smokes
I could reside in Shelly Snow's manmades forever!
MMs. Go big or go home because there should be nothing sagging in this hobby!

What is the benefit of natural boobs? Que? Is this really a question?

Option c) reduced. As a previous friend once said "all the benefit of fake but the feel of real."
For a RW girl, real boobs...for a hobby chick, who fucking cares, I just wanna know if you swallow lol...
Never hated my balls.
I like beautiful breasts. Doesn't matter how they got beautiful. Big or small.
Double post. Mods please delete.
Decided not to post.
I vote - Yes
in clothing, MM's can be very appealing. The cleavage is great.

Nude, I only want natural. I'll take natural saggers over MM's. When the lady is riding me I like to see the natural movement. Not stiffness.

There's some MM's that are pretty close though
Prefer natural, MM is okay if they don't have the bolt on look and feel soft, prefer C-cup or bigger.

Benefit of natural boobs I guess is if I hit a corner too fast and hard or fall I don't have to worry if I may have popped something (though I assume implants under the muscle make that less likely).
Prefer natural, MM is okay if they don't have the bolt on look and feel soft, prefer C-cup or bigger.

Benefit of natural boobs I guess is if I hit a corner too fast and hard or fall I don't have to worry if I may have popped something (though I assume implants under the muscle make that less likely). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
You have boobs your opinion is compromised...