Threatening to write bad review

So I seen this guy for the first time today and then when he was getting ready to leave, he said so do you want me to write you a bad review or give me some of my money. So basically, he thought that I was gonna cave and be like oh let me give you your money back so you don’t write a bad review. I said go ahead and write a bad review because everybody knows me and then he’s like I’m verified on ECCIE you’re not and I said oh yes I am. I have over 101 glowing reviews asshole And after the session that he says, I guess he thought I was stupid and would give him his money back like who does that that’s so wrong. Just wanted to let Y’all know. I don’t know what his handle is as he messaged Me Off Tryst and he stole my house keys the only keys I have to my house he stole my keys to my house
What a scumbag sorry that happened to you
He also text me and said he had a fake number fake plates and fake ID so he must have planned to threaten a bad review to get his money back before he came to see me. Which leads me to believe that he has done that before. I’m not a newbie though so I told him go right ahead and write a bad review. I said I’m on ECCIE too and I’m a top lady here. I just went to the store and bought new locks since he stole my keys.
Sorry you have to go though that type of bullshit Destiny
Sorry that happened to you but don’t worry you’re head about it we all know you and that you tcb
What a jerk. I agree that you shouldn’t worry… we’ve never met and I know from your reviews you must be a wonderful person. Hang in there.
Linus
Thank y’all it was really kind of frightening being that he had my keys ; that being said though something positive came out of it I got a lock on my door that digital so I can use my fingerprint or a code or a key so I Made something positive out of something negative. I Just have to accept that it happened and move on But that’s easier said than done because It gives my nerves a little tango with a side of jitterbug.
Figure that one out lmao