Ready to upgrade my photos....where should I go?

I guess this is more directed to the ladies....But definitely interested in any input.

Like the title says....I want to get some adult glamour shots. Curious if there are certain places I could look into....

Thanks for the info.
There are many photographers in the "Business for Providers" Section on the national board.

I'd suggest looking through showcases and contacting providers who's pictures you really like to ask where they got them.
BDS did a great job on my pictures.
BDS?
Go to Ze. There is actually another thread like this just a few threads from this one. Its also about photos and who takes good ones. At the moment I think Ze is building her portfolio so she is not charging much if at all. And her photos are really great.
Pearl productions, photo fantasies or Ze. Good luck
Ok thank yal....I pm'd ze....waiting for her to get back to me.
Just use your iPhone, good selfies look more authentic.

Put on a bikini, go in front of the mirror and take front and side pics.

Unless you're actually modeling don't use modeling pics for hobbying. It isn't needed any longer now that that everyone has smartphones & HD cameras. Get a GOpro camera, they're small, HD, and only cost about $400
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Trill... between this post and another... you sound like a bitter hobbyist. Might wanna check on that.

Sometimes you just need help. Not everyone has a creative eye for it. I pm'd Curves... I hope we can get together next week.
I understand you're making money off taking pics and I'm not knocking your hustle but cameras are cheap and can be used again for other reasons to. It just seems like a better investment to get a camera and have a friend take some pics of you or even take selfies. Just a customers perspective on what looks better. xoxoxoxo
Bds does a great job and RM does make up.

Ze has some great talent also.

DDBD out of Houston.
I understand you're making money off taking pics and I'm not knocking your hustle but cameras are cheap and can be used again for other reasons to. It just seems like a better investment to get a camera and have a friend take some pics of you or even take selfies. Just a customers perspective on what looks better. xoxoxoxo Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
How is it a "hustle" when Ze; does not advertize and does not charge? There are plenty of people with cell phones yet have no clue how to get get results with them, and don't care enough about photography to learn.

Maybe it's more than just owning a camera and maybe the goal is to please people with opinions other than yours.
Lmao at the go-pro...all I can picture is a provider with a helmet rig moving around a mirror trying for that perfect look.
I understand you're making money off taking pics and I'm not knocking your hustle but cameras are cheap and can be used again for other reasons to. It just seems like a better investment to get a camera and have a friend take some pics of you or even take selfies. Just a customers perspective on what looks better. xoxoxoxo Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
:lol hustle...
How is it a "hustle" when Ze; does not advertize and does not charge? There are plenty of people with cell phones yet have no clue how to get get results with them, and don't care enough about photography to learn.

Maybe it's more than just owning a camera and maybe the goal is to please people with opinions other than yours. Originally Posted by Iaintliein

+1000000 she just does it for practice and more importantly to help girls out on her own time for no fee.

I think that is awesome of her!

In the past threads about photos a majority of guys have said they like a mix of selfie and pro pics.

I try to update fairly often so guys will know exactly what they are getting when they open the door.