Crowd Gasps At PA Hearing After Learning Of 600K Vote Dump For Biden, Just 3K For Trump

https://nationalfile.com/video-crowd...-3k-for-trump/

VIDEO: Crowd Gasps At PA Hearing After Learning Of 600K Vote Dump For Biden, Just 3K For Trump

"Normally you would expect to see a smooth curve going up. Not any big spikes... so that big spike that occurs there is a prime indicator of fraudulent voting."

by Gabriel Keane
November 25, 2020

Video footage from Wednesday’s Pennsylvania State Legislature Hearing on Election Irregularities shows the crowd reacting in audible shock after learning about the bizarre reported spike of over half a million votes for Democrat Joe Biden, compared to barely a few thousand for President Donald Trump, that led to the pro-Biden media calling Pennsylvania for the former Vice President.

“Normally you would expect to see a smooth curve going up,” a witness told Trump campaign lawyer Rudy Giuliani. “Not any big spikes… so that big spike that occurs there is a prime indicator of fraudulent voting.”

“And when you look at this entire curve, with all these spikes, can you you calculate how much of a vote that accounted for for Biden, and how much for Trump?” Giuliani asked.

“Close to 600,000, I think our figures were like 570 some odd thousand that all those spikes represented over time,” the witness stated.

Giuliani interjected, “For Biden?” and upon receiving the affirmative response “Correct” asked, “And how much for Trump?”

“I think it was lower, 3,200,” came the reply.

The room went completely silent for a second before people burst into nervous laughter and groans of surprise at the news.

“How about that?” someone exclaimed in the background.
.@RudyGiuliani: Of the 600K votes added during curious "spikes" in PA, how many went to Biden?

Witness: "I think our figures were about 570-some-odd-thousand."

"And how much for Trump?

Witness: "I think it was a little over 3,200."

*crowd erupts in gasps, laughter* pic.twitter.com/jV3BOI3qY2

— The First (@TheFirstonTV) November 25, 2020
President Donald Trump went on to make a surprise appearance at the hearing via telephone, as reported by National File:
Once he was introduced, President Trump received applause and said “This was an election that we won easily. We won it by a lot.” He added, “Very sad to say it, this election was rigged and we can’t let that happen. We can’t let it happen for our country, we have to turn it around. We won Pennsylvania by a lot, and we won all of these swing states by a lot.”

“It’s a disgrace that this is happening to our country, we won this election by a lot, we won 74 million votes,” said President Trump. “If you’d said 74 million votes the day before the election, every single professional would have said there’s no way.”

“Don’t be intimidated by these people,” said the President. “They’re bad people, and they’re horrible people, and they don’t care about our country.”
A judge in Pennsylvania moved to halt election certification in the state amidst the latest evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Gabriel Keane

Gabriel Keane is a culture critic and current events commentator.
https://nationalfile.com/video-penns...er-fraud-case/

Pennsylvania Halts Election Certification As Trump Campaign Makes Powerful Voter Fraud Case
"Hundreds of thousands of Philadelphia mail-in ballots were processed with zero civilian oversight or observation."

by Andrew White
November 25, 2020

The Trump Campaign and members of the GOP are making their case to discuss widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania, as the state legislature holds a hearing on the integrity of the November election. On the same day, a judge in that state has ordered all election certifications to come to a halt.

A GOP vote count observer named Justin Kweder presented a groundbreaking statement in which he alleged that hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots were counted without any proper oversight. He explained that it was impossible for observers to see what the workers were doing in any capacity, due to the fact that workers had erected a fence that they were forced to stand behind. The Trump Campaign posted this video on Twitter:
GOP observer Justin Kweder: Hundreds of thousands of Philadelphia mail-in ballots were processed with ZERO civilian oversight pic.twitter.com/Op2UrGKDld
— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) November 25, 2020
Rudy Giuliani made a statement as well, claiming that Big Tech censorship has attributed to the dissolution of the First Amendment. He asserts that Big Tech companies have censored conservatives and Trump supporters because “it’s almost as if they’re afraid” that Americans will learn the facts. Watch the video here:
Mayor @RudyGiuliani: During the course of this election, big tech and the media have only let one side be heard pic.twitter.com/Ho2MZvSyi6

— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) November 25, 2020
The documents pertaining to the Pennsylvania judge’s order indicate that the state is to halt all election certifications until an evidentiary hearing is held on November 27th.
NEWS: Pennsylvania judge blocks state from certifying election results in presidential and all other races.@EpochTimes
Source: https://t.co/KD2QqGFCPj pic.twitter.com/sP7hecZnjr
— Ivan Pentchoukov (@IvanPentchoukov) November 25, 2020
President Donald Trump has been very open and vocal about how he feels that the evidence of widespread voter fraud could prove that he in fact won the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election. As the GOP continues to make their case, Americans expect the integrity of the election to be upheld. The facts continue to come out and it starts to look like many of these allegations of voter fraud are becoming even more realistic.
RIGGED ELECTION!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2020
President Trump spoke at the Pennsylvania hearings to further elaborate on the widespread voter fraud that has taken place.
I will be speaking before a very important Pennsylvania State Senate hearing which is in process now. Talking about the massive voter fraud which took place in the 2020 Election!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2020

Andrew White

Andrew White, 21, is a Northern Virginia native, currently double majoring in Political Science and Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness with a minor in History at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA. His passions include keeping up-to-date on current events, social issues, and governmental actions, to fully understand the truth about the state of America today. He is a confirmed Catholic, with a Constitutionalist political leaning. Throughout his education, he has conducted extensive and controversial research that is reflected in his work.
looks like trump got some movement on that front.

going to be interesting how the judge rules on those 600,000 magic ballots.
heard about a similar thing for in the NY house race, a republican was leading until they found more ballots for the dem candidate whos now leading.

this one smells too. magic ballots.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-file/

Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-file/

Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

so you think these articles are made up?

smarty pants on fire.... try townhall.com for corraborating articles

check out the next post.
I think I'll make a prediction. If this case gains traction in Pennsylvania and Trump is handed a win there based on Giuliani's case then all of the other States in question will follow suit.
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2020, 10:23 PM
I think I'll make a prediction. If this case gains traction in Pennsylvania and Trump is handed a win there based on Giuliani's case then all of the other States in question will follow suit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'll make a prediction...If Trump divorces his wife....he will marry Stormy Daniels.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-resu-n2580680
A Judge Halts PA From Taking Further Steps in Certifying Its Election Results?

Matt Vespa| @mvespa1|Posted: Nov 25, 2020 2:05 PM

Source: AP Photo/John Minchillo

Does this mean the certification of PA’s results has been reversed? No.
Well, I shouldn’t say that; that’s what Democrats say.
Tweet

Marina Medvin@MarinaMedvin

PA judge stops certification of election results.

11:30 AM · Nov 25, 2020·Twitter Web App
It’s a separate legal challenge filed by state Republicans. It’s unlikely to reverse the course of what has transpired in the Keystone State this election. Joe Biden was certified the winner. You’re never going to convince me that the election results for 2020 were legitimate, given the scores of voter fraud allegations, but the material that could have been used as evidence has been destroyed. And the bar to toss ballots is higher than Everest, so I doubt this will lead to major changes, but never say never around the holidays. As of now, further steps to verify PA’s election results have been halted by a judge. A hearing is slated for Friday (via Fox News):
A Pennsylvania state court issued an injunction Wednesday blocking any potential further certification of election results in the state, pending a hearing to be held Friday.

The order from Judge Patricia McCullough comes in the case brought by Pennsylvania voters including Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., in which they allege that a state law allowing for no-excuse absentee voting violated the Pennsylvania constitution, which outlines specific cases where absentee voting is allowed.

[T]o the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election … for the office of President and Vice President of the United States of America, Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing[,]’” McCullough wrote.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro quickly responded on Twitter, pointing out that this does not have much impact since the results of the presidential election have already been certified and electors chosen.
[…]
As for any other races in November’s elections that may not have been certified, state officials are barred from certifying the results of any election that has not already been certified.
The Trump legal team is still fighting the certification of PA’s results, but this is certainly a Black Friday development. We’ll keep you updated.
Tweet

Sean Parnell @SeanParnellUSA

Actually, all of the steps for Pennsylvania certification may not yet be complete, & we just got a favorable order in The Commonwealth Court. Buckle up.

Quote Tweet

Governor Tom Wolf@GovernorTomWolf
· Nov 24

Today @PAStateDept certified the results of the November 3 election in Pennsylvania for president and vice president of the United States. As required by federal law, I’ve signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Show this thread

11:20 AM · Nov 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Tweet

Scott Adams@ScottAdamsSays
·
9h
I'm listening to the PA election hearings and so far Rudy has eviscerated the following arguments against him:

1. The claims are not large enough to change the outcome. (They are larger than needed.)

2. There is no opportunity for enough cheating. (There are lots of ways.)

Scott Adams@ScottAdamsSays
·
9h
3. If there was that much cheating, there would be witnesses. (There are hundreds.)
I'll make a prediction...If Trump divorces his wife....he will marry Stormy Daniels. Originally Posted by WTF
ztormy is still married.
pflunck jammy dbl zero yssup wtf eww9500 speedy?

They will refuse anything they read they dont agree with!
I'll make a prediction...If Trump divorces his wife....he will marry Stormy Daniels. Originally Posted by WTF
Stormy Daniels has covid and she's on a ventilator and her tits deflated. There's a better chance of that happening than Trump ever marrying her. If your luck changed you would marry her and she would cuckold you, lol.
That 600,000 vs 2000 is very compelling. Its a shame its not real. I've been furloughed during all this so I took the time to play with the data analysis because I knew this would become a thing. At no point in time did Biden get that big of a surge vs that small of a surge for Trump.

Would have been more convincing if they stuck to the original claim of the surge that Biden got... they got greedy because the original number wouldn't flip the election.