DFW professional photographer .. summer rate specials

WOW!!!..so.. I hear it all the time.. business is slow.. money is tight.. but you need some hot new photos to boost your business. Well.. I have extended my summer specials with rates so low... low.. did I say "LOW"... that there is no excuse NOT to update your photos right now!!!.

I have rate packages for 2 hour .. 1 hour .. even the photographic equivalent of BNG. So PM me and lets talk. I am a serious professional photographer. I specialize in glamour photography, and my work has appeared in several major men's magazines. BUT.. more important, I have been photographing providers for over 5 years, and know what you want.. what you need.. and what will boost your business to the next level. My work is currently appearing in numerous profiles here on eccie, and I can provide references from ladies I have worked with.

So let me know what I can do for you. Simply put... I want your business and will do whatever it takes to get it! I have an on-line portfolio on model mayhem. The link to it is in my signature below. Please take a few moments to check it out.. I do believe that my work speaks for itself.

So.. What are you waiting for?? PM me and let me know what I can do to get you some photos that will portray you for the hot, sexy business woman that you are.