So, It Turns Out That Putin Has Cancer.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/05...anything-rash/

Several posters have speculated on this.

I suppose the best we can hope for is what ever treatments he takes, they fail.

However, it is being reported that the 2d in command is even more of a Thug than Putin.
Report: Putin faces cancer surgery; his temporary fill in won’t ‘do anything rash’

Russian President Vladimir Putin, long rumored to be ill, is set to undergo cancer surgery, the New York Post is reporting.

The paper is basing its scoop on a video off the mysterious Telegram channel “General SVR” that claims the Russian leader is so sick he must designate a temporary fill-in.

That person is Nikolai Patrushev, head of the Russian federal police’s Security Council, the Post adds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IsRhf--mh8

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/05...anything-rash/

Several posters have speculated on this.

I suppose the best we can hope for is what ever treatments he takes, they fail.

However, it is being reported that the 2d in command is even more of a Thug than Putin. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well if that's true lets hope he doesn't wake up one morning and decide he has nothing to lose by hitting that Nuclear Missile Button.
Fuck Ukraine. this has nothing to do with helping Ukraine. never did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGvO8b-tiaM
Fuck Ukraine. this has nothing to do with helping Ukraine. never did... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wonder if this...

...is related, so to speak
Well if that's true lets hope he doesn't wake up one morning and decide he has nothing to lose by hitting that Nuclear Missile Button. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I’ll settle for him just not waking up.

I am personally shocked that someone in his inner circle hasn’t put a bullet into the back of his head, considering the jeopardy he has placed many of them in financially
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls":

We are, all of us, mortal. Each of us will eventually face what lies beyond that universal event horizon.
Well, I finally went back to the OP and clicked on the link. The report there is from the Boston Globe who sityes a story from the Washington Post which is sourced from a British news video channel . . .

Which makes the Boston Globe report not a primary source. I do not discount the report of Putin's illness, just recognize that what we are reading here is not directly sourced reporting. I am looking for confirmation; "The truth is out there",

In any case: Thanks to the OP for getting this out there on this forum.
I’ll settle for him just not waking up.
I am personally shocked that someone in his inner circle hasn’t put a bullet into the back of his head, considering the jeopardy he has placed many of them in financially Originally Posted by Jackie S
I am curious what else you might have seen in your time travels? Ya planning to tell us whom the successor is gonna be and how they will be infinitely better for us? BTW: Did you also happen to glom onto any good stock tips to share? I recall the Ruble being up in recent trading? Does it go down in the future you saw? Might as well try to make a little green before a cold nuclear winter sets in. EX: Predicted forecast I saw recently said Iowa could stay below freezing for over two years.
Fake news
Fake news Originally Posted by bambino
Ya think?
Ya think? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes I do. Just about everything that comes from the MSM is fake. Especially when it comes to Putin and Ukraine.
I am curious what else you might have seen in your time travels? Ya planning to tell us whom the successor is gonna be and how they will be infinitely better for us? BTW: Did you also happen to glom onto any good stock tips to share? I recall the Ruble being up in recent trading? Does it go down in the future you saw? Might as well try to make a little green before a cold nuclear winter sets in. EX: Predicted forecast I saw recently said Iowa could stay below freezing for over two years. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
WTF does this mean.?

Putin is a fucking Despot.. Just like any other Despot, the World will be a better place when he is dead. Being strung up like Mussolini would be to my liking.

I can’t quite fathom some of my fellow conservative’s passion for dictatorial Thugs.
WTF does this mean.?

Putin is a fucking Despot.. Just like any other Despot, the World will be a better place when he is dead. Being strung up like Mussolini would be to my liking.

I can’t quite fathom some of my fellow conservative’s passion for dictatorial Thugs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You mean besides not knowing whom the replacement might be? So I guess the stock tips and future Rubles value is Right Out too. Huh? Seeing whereas you don't have the answers, I'll run with Chompsky then. (Can't believe I'm even saying that)
Well, there is, fortunately, one statesman in the United States and Europe, a high political figure, who has made a very sensible statement about how you can solve the crisis. Namely, by facilitating negotiations instead of undermining them and moving toward establishing some kind of accommodation in Europe, in which there are no military alliances, but just mutual accommodation.

He didn’t say it, but it was something like George H.W. Bush proposed in the early-90s after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Proposed what they called a partnership for peace, which would be open for Europeans generally, Eurasians as well, it wouldn’t eliminate NATO, but he would live to the promise that NATO would not expand to the east. Firm promise to Gorbachev. Keep to that. Allow NATO there, but kind of deemphasize it so other countries could join, including Russia, for that matter, and move toward a Eurasia with no military alliances.

I think DeGaul had a similar vision. Emmanuel Macron, in his initiatives trying to contact Putin, suggested something similar. So, going back to the one Western statesman, he didn’t mention all of this, but he suggested something similar. Move towards negotiations and diplomacy instead of escalating the war. Try to see if we can bring about accommodation, which would be roughly along these lines.

His name is Donald J. Trump...
I can’t quite fathom some of my fellow conservative’s passion for global nuclear war. So we'll just have to settle it the olde fashioned, eccie way, with a poll to see whom we think will be the first one to Push the Button. US or THEM.
Fuck Ukraine. this has nothing to do with helping Ukraine. never did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGvO8b-tiaM Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But they speak so highly of you, Comerade Whacov!