Trump starting to be ignored

Several instances now of Trump being ignored. And now a possible rival.

The Donald does not like that. Look at that expression....looks like a 9 year old.

While I don't know what the Vegas odds are, I would strongly suggest you could go All-In on that bet in Vegas. Should probably do it right away while you still got a shot at getting good odds. Bet both the kit and the caboodle. Totally your call though.
Who is this rival?
Several instances now of Trump being ignored. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Tell us who you're scared of without telling us who you're scared of.

The Donald does not like that. Look at that expression....looks like a 9 year old.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

so .. this will be your last "Trump lives in my head" thread?

BAAHHAHAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by VitaMan

And you don't have time to give us a single instance?
Hedonist

You haven't been keeping up. Just last week Trump ranted and made statements in at least 2 instances.
1, he complained media and news outlets are not filming the massive crowds at his rallies, so they are not being show crowd sizes (totally made up).
2, he complained the media is covering too many other stories besides the election fraud story (which he made up), and calls his election fraud story more important.

TWK

It will be a happy day when the Republicans find a suitable candidate for 2024, and Trump can be put into the dust bin of politics.

texassapper

Your post makes no sense.

Precious B

You can't tell who is speaking in the photo ?

WYID

I have better and less risky ways to make money.

Salty

In case Salty posts, it will be about Hunter's laptop.

Also there may be insults included. Salty is doing a very poor job of advocating an insult free forum, and then constantly insulting. Perhaps he is better than the rest of us ? I suppose you could say he is becoming a joke, but that is up to him.
...I'm BETTER than the liberals - that's for certain, mate.

... Me callin' you a mongoose wasn't really a direct insult.
Get some thicker skin... And maybe next time TRUMP can
surely run against "Hunter's laptop" ... Just like last time.

#### Salty
...I'm BETTER than the liberals - that's for certain, mate.

... Me callin' you a mongoose wasn't really a direct insult.
Get some thicker skin... And maybe next time TRUMP can
surely run against "Hunter's laptop" ... Just like last time.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
no you're not. You're another fraud from Pgh.

... Who the piss is THAT? ... Your boyfriend??

#### Salty
... Oh, uh... ALL 21 of those endorsed by Trump in Ohio
and Indiana ARE WINNING their primarys as I write this.

... So much for Trump being ignored. ...

JD Vance WON in Ohio - and Pence's brother WON in Indiana.
BOTH endorsed by Trump. ... There goes the rift between
Trump and Pence... There never was one.

#### Salty
Hedonist

You haven't been keeping up. Just last week Trump ranted and made statements in at least 2 instances.
1, he complained media and news outlets are not filming the massive crowds at his rallies, so they are not being show crowd sizes (totally made up).
2, he complained the media is covering too many other stories besides the election fraud story (which he made up), and calls his election fraud story more important.

TWK

It will be a happy day when the Republicans find a suitable candidate for 2024, and Trump can be put into the dust bin of politics.

texassapper

Your post makes no sense.

Precious B

You can't tell who is speaking in the photo ?

WYID

I have better and less risky ways to make money.

Salty

In case Salty posts, it will be about Hunter's laptop.

Also there may be insults included. Salty is doing a very poor job of advocating an insult free forum, and then constantly insulting. Perhaps he is better than the rest of us ? I suppose you could say he is becoming a joke, but that is up to him. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Define a suitable candidate. Has this country ever had one? I think the voters of this country always vote the lesser of the two evils. Regardless who wins the out come is always the same.
so .. this will be your last "Trump lives in my head" thread?.. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What sort of odds ya pay'n on that bet?
WYID
I have better and less risky ways to make money... Originally Posted by VitaMan
What in holy-royal hell are you yabbering on about?!? Words I never said that have nothing to do with the topic or question?!? Should we call 9111 for you?? Do you have a paper bag you can breath in to?
... Who the piss is THAT? ... Your boyfriend??... Originally Posted by Salty Again
Selfie?