Rochester

• rj317
  • 02-22-2024, 03:18 PM
So who got pinched and gave Rochester Police Department Special Operations Division access to their phone? Had a missed call from rpd on my burner
How do you know it was rpd?
  • rj317
  • 02-22-2024, 03:30 PM
I googled the number
burn phone
How do you know it was rpd? Originally Posted by asseater461
Congrats on your first post after almost 6 years!
I googled the number Originally Posted by rj317
Google what number.
This post is vague and weird.
You sound like a cop.
Congrats on your first post after almost 6 years! Originally Posted by ben dover
yeah too ...bad ...others cants be as quiet

...buts thanks fer keepin ...track a the jimmies!
You sound like a cop. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
no doubts ya gots somes experience withs stings
OaHHH

SHOTS FIRED DINGLES!!!
  • rj317
  • 02-23-2024, 04:58 AM
Google what number.
This post is vague and weird.
You sound like a cop. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
459 posts and not one encounter, now who sounds like the cop? I live in the Buffalo area and all my encounters are in the Buffalo area. Was thinking about going out to Rochester for something different but not now after that. Something is going on out there that I want no part of. Tried to give a psa, alert or whatever you want to call it as this is supposed to be a resource tool but we apparently have a bunch of internet heroes sitting behind a keyboard with nothing better to do with their time. Good luck, stay safe and don’t cry if a snitch ends up assisting you to the clink but you sir don’t have to worry seeing you just post nonsense and no encounters.
sir . Originally Posted by rj317
????

can a bride be a bride and best man ????
459 posts and not one encounter Originally Posted by rj317
Mr Dingleberry aka (sm)elle aka Aideen just doing her late night drunk rant
Mr Dingleberry aka (sm)elle aka Aideen just doing her late night drunk rant Originally Posted by LayingPipe
forgot nikki
Gentlemen back on topic
So who got pinched and gave Rochester Police Department Special Operations Division access to their phone? Had a missed call from rpd on my burner Originally Posted by rj317
I heard from a provider that they're really trying to get some ridiculous law passed(Against hobbyist getting the worst treatment while ladies will roam free as victims)and maybe that call is part of a crackdown. They do get bored in Buffalo when they can't catch real criminals smh