HAY!

what happenned to my thrAD!!?
and the JIMMIE 500?!!
what happenned to my thrAD!!? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
it's not ok for Whores ta make sweet to you in your rent free space in there minds I'm guessing

BUT they may still try for c....care for what really did,t happen
may you be a good who's your daddy in that rent free space also
its a given you are a good raw dog sugar daddy there
lol .... badass
The disappointment I just had after reading the original thread and ready to add my .02 only to find out it was closed.
It’s been a day without Twitter entertainment so figured I’d spread all that love here. Fight fire with fire.
The disappointment I just had after reading the original thread and ready to add my .02 only to find out it was closed.
It’s been a day without Twitter entertainment so figured I’d spread all that love here. Fight fire with fire. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
right ,,,

how convenient that i re opened it... lol....
right ,,,

how convenient that i re opened it... lol.... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Sir
The thread was closed for obvious reasons this thread remained open to answer the question “what happened to my thread”

Threads opened for the sole purpose of calling out or insulting ECCIE members is not allowed for that reason the other thread was closed.
Sir
The thread was closed for obvious reasons this thread remained open to answer the question “what happened to my thread”

Threads opened for the sole purpose of calling out or insulting ECCIE members is not allowed for that reason the other thread was closed. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
oh please she can just spout off and

if she had an ounce of originality in her

would end up with a thrAD hijack warning at worst