A Big Thank you

I am currently waiting to see if I will get a job that I have been really wanting for some time. I will know for sure in the next week and a half or so. Anyway, when I registered here, I had few job options and was terrified of the hobby. At the same time, I was excited by the idea and anxious to say the least. While waiting to find out my future, I have been talking, messaging and posting like crazy getting to know some of you. Both providers and hobbiest have been so kind and friendly to me.

Tonight, after posting a few responses and drinking a few beers, I decided I wanted to say thank you. I will try and not get dramatic about it but I am newly divorced and starting a new life. I was afraid and have been a housewife for so long I didn't know if I could make it on my own. As weird as it sounds, you guys have helped me. The providers here have been so amazing in helping me know what to expect and the hobbiest have been patient and kind as I have been wishy washy and fearful.

So, I just wanted you all to know that whether or not I go this direction or not, I feel I have made friends here and think my life is better because of it..

Okay so really dont make fun of me!!! lol

Thanks guys.. your awesome
glad you made it to our lil world. hope you found us to be just everyday people lookin to get along and explore all are sexy sides. i really hope you make this your home . buy, if not thanks for stopping by. you, or atleast your pic has made a great impression on me as well as your fun postings. hope to "meat" you some day
glad you made it to our lil world. hope you found us to be just everyday people lookin to get along and explore all are sexy sides. i really hope you make this your home . buy, if not thanks for stopping by. you, or atleast your pic has made a great impression on me as well as your fun postings. hope to "meat" you some day Originally Posted by knotty man

you have quite the play on words "knotty" man

I do kinda feel like this is home.. I guess only time will tell if we will "meat" one day..lol
I second that and wish you the best in life. I'd like to think the women I am with are doing this because they love the work. If you take that more main-stream job do you think you will still do this part time, and if so may I ask you just limit your schedule and not jack up your prices any more. Oh and I also love your avaitar pic.
Best of luck in what ever you decide!
you have quite the play on words "knotty" man

I do kinda feel like this is home.. I guess only time will tell if we will "meat" one day..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
yeah, i guess i am a cunning linguist
Well if I get the job, I will have to see how time consuming it is. As far as jacking up the prices... I am at the "grateful to have a job" stage so it might take a while for me to get that cocky... LOL
Best of luck with whatever decision you make and I respect the energy and effort you have put into learning about all of the ins and outs of the profession.....I for one enjoy reading your posts and feel you have been a welcomed addition to eccie
I am currently waiting to see if I will get a job that I have been really wanting for some time. I will know for sure in the next week and a half or so. Anyway, when I registered here, I had few job options and was terrified of the hobby. At the same time, I was excited by the idea and anxious to say the least. While waiting to find out my future, I have been talking, messaging and posting like crazy getting to know some of you. Both providers and hobbiest have been so kind and friendly to me.

Tonight, after posting a few responses and drinking a few beers, I decided I wanted to say thank you. I will try and not get dramatic about it but I am newly divorced and starting a new life. I was afraid and have been a housewife for so long I didn't know if I could make it on my own. As weird as it sounds, you guys have helped me. The providers here have been so amazing in helping me know what to expect and the hobbiest have been patient and kind as I have been wishy washy and fearful.

So, I just wanted you all to know that whether or not I go this direction or not, I feel I have made friends here and think my life is better because of it..

Okay so really dont make fun of me!!! lol

Thanks guys.. your awesome Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Lil Michelle, I am happy for you on whatever you decide to do with your life and only hope it brings you happiness. I think many of us have found a place in here that makes our lives a bit better too through our associations with each other. I am sure some have been in the same place as you are now in your life. Others of us may be heading down that same road. It isn't always an easy path and having an outlet like this does help. Just keep safe and think through your decisions. And for the record I myself would never think of making fun of you except in good natured fun
Lil Michelle, I am happy for you on whatever you decide to do with your life and only hope it brings you happiness. I think many of us have found a place in here that makes our lives a bit better too through our associations with each other. I am sure some have been in the same place as you are now in your life. Others of us may be heading down that same road. It isn't always an easy path and having an outlet like this does help. Just keep safe and think through your decisions. And for the record I myself would never think of making fun of you except in good natured fun Originally Posted by jughead1171

HEY! you are one of the ones I am referring to.. you have been so cool to me and make me feel so much more confident- so thank you! you rock in my book
Best of luck with whatever decision you make and I respect the energy and effort you have put into learning about all of the ins and outs of the profession.....I for one enjoy reading your posts and feel you have been a welcomed addition to eccie Originally Posted by hold-empokerguy

thank you... I really like it here and you have been cool too! I will keep you posted on what's going on
HEY! you are one of the ones I am referring to.. you have been so cool to me and make me feel so much more confident- so thank you! you rock in my book Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Thanks, you are pretty much a rockstar in my book
awww shucks..lol

Thanks, you are pretty much a rockstar in my book Originally Posted by jughead1171
Are those real....
Yes but keep in mind I am holding them up, pushing them together and hiding more than half of them...lol I feel like it should come with one of those warning you see for medicine (results may vary... results are not typical?? or something like that..lol )
I am so in lust. Very nice little lady.