WARNING: GETHIS10INCHES ON TER FAKE DOCTOR

NOT SURE IF HE IS A REAL DOCTOR OR NOT BUT HE IS A FLAKE FROM HELL AND A GAME PLAYER.. HE MADE A 4 HOUR DINNER APPT WITH ME SAID IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO HIMSELF WHEN I WAS VISITING HOUSTON. HE BLEW UP MY PHONE WITH TEXTS AND CALLS FOR A GOOD 4-5 DAYS BEFORE I ARRIVED AND ALSO SENT SEVERAL PICS OF HIMSELF OR OF SOMEONE. HIS TER HANDLE IS GETHIS10INCHES. HE KEPT TEXTING ABOUT HAIRY PUSSIES AND HE WANTED ME TO GROW MINE OUT.. THIS IS THE KICKER AND THE RED FLAG HE KEPT BOTHERING ME ABOUT IF HE COULD BE MY SUGAR DADDY AND IF I WANTED ALL MY BILLS PAID ETC AND WE HAD NOT EVEN MET YET.. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WHY WOULD A DOCTOR NEED TO BUG THE HELL OUT OF A PROVIDER BEFORE HE MET HER ABOUT WANTING TO PAY ALL HER BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF HER? ANYWAY DAY OF THE APPT ARRIVED HE TEXTED ME SAYING I SHOULD TAKE A NAP BECAUSE I'M GONNA NEED MY ENERGY CUZ HES BEEN HORNY ALL DAY...CLAIMS HE IS A SURGEON BUT WAS HOME AT 5PM SHARP EVERY DAY ANOTHER RED FLAG. LOL ANYWAY APPT WAS FOR 645PM AT 7PM I TEXTED HIM AND ASKED ETA? NO RESPONSE... 710 PM I TEXTED ARE YOU EN ROUTE NO RESPONSE.. I THEN CALLED AND THE PHONE WAS TURNED OFF.. THIS GUY IS A BORED STUPID LITTLE GAME PLAYER I DONT THINK HE IS A DOCTOR HE JUST PLAYS LIKE HE IS DR ****** ****** I ASKED HIM AT ONE POINT WHERE HE WENT TO MED SCHOOL AND HE SAID HOUSTON I LOOKED UP THIS SO CALLED DR ****** ***** AND HE WENT TO MED SCHOOL IN ILLINOIS... DO NOT ENTERTAIN THIS ASSHOLES SHENANIGANS.. HE IS BORED HE IS LONELY AND HE IS SITTING AT HIS COMPUTER FUCKING HIS SCREEN PUSSY WITH HIS PANTS AT HIS ANKLES. PM ME FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER AND REAL EMAIL HE IS BEING PLACED ON MULTIPLE BLACKLIST SITES

Staff edit, Spice- Not an alert, this is just a no show essentially. Moved to coed.

Also, refrain from revealing what could be people's personal info even if they are not a member. Edits made where necessary.
Caps lock: for when you absolutely positively have to get your point across. Accept no substitute.
lol (softly)
It's just too hard to read without paragraphs.
Who has the cliff notes
Who has the cliff notes Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Basically, make sure you SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN.
Who has the cliff notes Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
One of those guys that text you constantly so they can fap for free to your pics
One of those guys that text you constantly so they can fap for free to your pics Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
My Favorite
Basically, make sure you SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN. Originally Posted by River Song
Always
  • Kraid
  • 10-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Soooo....5 days prior to the appointment, after the guy in question CONSTANTLY blew up your phone with random calls, creepy texts with questionable requests, and red flags that trigger your suspensions of him being a troll, you didn't INSTANTLY cancel on the guy, and stuck it out till the date and time of the appointment?
Soooo....5 days prior to the appointment, after the guy in question CONSTANTLY blew up your phone with random calls, creepy texts with questionable requests, and red flags that trigger your suspensions of him being a troll, you didn't INSTANTLY cancel on the guy, and stuck it out till the date and time of the appointment? Originally Posted by Kraid
Heh

Maybe she was desperate ijs

It is the first of the month
YAWN
Yep...pm me for his info....he has been around with different emails/handles and phone numbers over 5 years! I did alerts as well as others here on him.
Did you get a room specific for this appointment, so he caused you to go out pocket?
Just stick with the one hour appointments because those guys are for real, they want to fuck and go home.