What the Hell is wrong with you people???

There’s a lot wrong with Libtards. As evidenced right here in this forum. Bunch of angry losers.
There’s a lot wrong with Libtards. As evidenced right here in this forum. Bunch of angry losers. Originally Posted by bambino
I would agree but they might also be gay.
Pretty soon gay won't be enough. They will have to resort to having sex with kids, animals and dead bodies.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2020, 07:04 AM
Pretty soon gay won't be enough. They will have to resort to having sex with kids, animals and dead bodies. Originally Posted by Clay Media
That sounds like friendly fred's MO is you throw in trafficked Asians!
SNOWFLAKES
I would agree but they might also be gay. Originally Posted by friendly fred
More hateful speech from the fights club’s leading homophobists.

You’re a disappointment to your parents. Your sister told me that when she was gobbling my cum at the furniture store where she works as a fluffed for the upholstery departments.

She says yous never found a woman you liked ... but really weren’t interested.

She said you might be gay. Your ouvert hatred and constants comments indicate you may be ready to take that big scary step outs of the closet, good buddy.

• oeb11
  • 02-13-2020, 09:13 AM
Thank You - Maxine Waters - and all the Fascist Brownshirt DPST leadership -

Who make it Politically acceptable for DPST's to assault anyone suspected of a different opinion.

May your hatred come back to you in Nov 2020!!!
More hateful speech from the fights club’s leading homophobists.

You’re a disappointment to your parents. Your sister told me that when she was gobbling my cum at the furniture store where she works as a fluffed for the upholstery departments.

She says yous never found a woman you liked ... but really weren’t interested.

She said you might be gay. Your ouvert hatred and constants comments indicate you may be ready to take that big scary step outs of the closet, good buddy.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Does your dad still take it up the ass from his boyfriend?
There’s a lot wrong with Libtards. As evidenced right here in this forum. Bunch of angry losers. Originally Posted by bambino
When you’ve got bollocks for brains and you don’t realize you’re that stupid and uneducated, then folks like me step in and give you a dose of reality.
If anyone is angry it’s YOU pinhead. And you’re the loser. Because you support weak and pathetic Criminals like El Douche.
You can’t see that Trump is out of control dictator who can’t stand it. That all he can depend on is revenge and hatred towards the rule of law.
Somebody like me should just slap fools like you about the side of the head.
Trump is the most corrupt criminal piece of Garbage to exist in the WH. Every week he creates another scandal.
The sooner we get rid of this fraud the better. Just be glad that you and I will never meet face to face. Because then I really would slap you on the side of the head.
But your dumbass stupidity will remain. Duh !! My pet chihuahua has more savvy and brains than you, I think I’ll call you BamBimbo from now on...LOL
When you’ve got bollocks for brains and you don’t realize you’re that stupid and uneducated, then folks like me step in and give you a dose of reality.
If anyone is angry it’s YOU pinhead. And you’re the loser. Because you support weak and pathetic Criminals like El Douche.
You can’t see that Trump is out of control dictator who can’t stand it. That all he can depend on is revenge and hatred towards the rule of law.
Somebody like me should just slap fools like you about the side of the head.
Trump is the most corrupt criminal piece of Garbage to exist in the WH. Every week he creates another scandal.
The sooner we get rid of this fraud the better. Just be glad that you and I will never meet face to face. Because then I really would slap you on the side of the head.
But your dumbass stupidity will remain. Duh !! My pet chihuahua has more savvy and brains than you, I think I’ll call you BamBimbo from now on...LOL Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

what's this "we" shit, Brittard?

tell us again why you live in a country yous hate?

He just wants to be close to yous, Pedsy, in the Great White South. He wants to sees the pictures of hanging corpses yous like to post.

Give your hood a tug, eh!
He just wants to be close to yous, Pedsy, in the Great White South. He wants to sees the pictures of hanging corpses yous like to post.

Give your hood a tug, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so "blackie trudeau"

Somebody like me should just slap fools like you about the side of the head. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Found you!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...LpTjcnKq9bzyc8

Geez! Get a load of this loser...

Found you!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...LpTjcnKq9bzyc8

Geez! Get a load of this loser...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

ye gods! you've outed themystic!

BAHHAAAAA

I'll slap that MAGA hat off!!! Originally Posted by themystic