Ladies, Sucking Cock: You There to Suck Cock or Get the Cum?

I know that when I DATY it's because I enjoy doing so and feeling her cumming from my efforts is an added bonus. Many of the women on here mention that the CIM part oftentimes isn't that great due to the receiver's diet, prescriptions, etc...but it's all over the board when it comes to the actual culmination of that thing they call a "job."

So what part do you enjoy Ladies? Getting a cock in your mouth? Feeling/hearing the reactions to your efforts?
  • jfred
  • 08-03-2010, 11:46 AM
And please tell the story in great detail -- so the gentleman can rub one out.
yes....a good one liner topic (txcowboy)...to catch everyone's attention.

CIM..with me....is like , ok, YMMV. I enjoy it.....look forward to it.....and encourage it....with my FAVS. Otherwise....sucking cock is an enjoyable experience....I love to make the cock spurt....but for the chosen few....do I partake in the indulgence of the cream.

Otherwise....I can get my protein in other ways.

caio...
GingerB
  • jfred
  • 08-03-2010, 01:38 PM
...sucking cock...make the cock spurt...the indulgence of the cream. Originally Posted by GingerB
Nice, Ginger. Just what he's looking for.
Oh Please God, let BJ respond.....
Poor jfred...
  • jfred
  • 08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Oh Please God, let BJ respond..... Originally Posted by Bobster36
I don't know, man, some things are hard to express in words.

I'm not gonna keep hijacking this thread. I will say that in my experience it's the women who want "the indulgence of the cream" (that's a keeper) who make CIM worthwhile. Being a gentleman, it makes me uneasy as an inter-oral orgasm approaches unless I know she's been waiting for it.

A lady at UBT comes to mind: Once after she'd worked pretty hard for NQNS (ymmv ), and it just wasn't to be, I threw in the towel. When she realized I was quitting she looked up in genuine pouty disappointment and said, "Aww, I don't get my prize???" Ladies such as that.

Note: txcwby69, you have permission to visualize that portrayal (with you in the driver's seat, of course) if it helps with your goal for the afternoon.
poor jfred
CIM is icing on the cake....

We all know it...
and should appreciate and respect it....

for all it's worth....

stop being mean Tx Cowboy....

you know....it doesn't happen everytime,...
and if it does for you..
then you are a freak of nature...

wet kisses to all...
GingerB
Not a CIM fan

I'll rather enjoy the stick, not the juices. (keep the juices...please)

I always look for the occasional hair touch and eyes rolling back in the head, let me know im doing alright with it..

Jfred, I didn't leave much for you to imagine...sorry :-(
  • jfred
  • 08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
...Jfred, I didn't leave much for you to imagine...sorry :-( Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
No problem, sugar. It's not me who wants to read these things anyway.

jfred is poor these days, btw. But pointing that out repeatedly is a bit rude and not very interesting. Like Ginger says, stop being mean to me.
Guys theres not enough space to really uncover this sublect, but I will attempt to articulate my favorite part. That being when jr has reached the point where he can't stand any more ( now remember he's tucked away in a nice warm mouth, tongue moving everything just right) and he causes you to take a deep breath and I can feel jr stand up straight and increase very noticeably in size. Then I feel the beginning of the pulsations that rapidly increase in strength pushing you to and thru your release and the breathless mumbling of some phrase that falls far short of explaining what you'r feeling . Then there's me and the smile on my face and the thought I caused that!
I need a fucking girlfriend and fast.
I am also not a huge fan of CIM, but dick sucking in general is such a turn on. I love that feeling when I'm tickling the head with my tongue, just before I suck him lightly through my lips and let him all the way in. Its fantastic to hear that breathless sound a man makes when he feels completely enveloped inside your mouth...its like a sigh while trying to catch your breath. I love that...love it. I usually have to stop a few times to prolong the feeling. When he just can't fight it and the urge over comes him...when there is only a nanosecond before that hot eruption takes place...I slide it through my lips again and let him fall between my tits. As big as they are (and they are big), I like to let him feel them both squeeze him in a hug as he cums. Then I want it rubbed all over my chest while he recovers. Better catch up buddy...its not gonna be long before I'm crawling toward you again. LOL.
Chelsea, you do have a way with...words. Where's my phone?