MFM at a studio

Any fellow Asian mongers interested in trying to do a MFM DP session? I知 working on putting one together. Please PM me if you have interest
Any fellow Asian mongers interested in trying to do a MFM DP session? I知 working on putting one together. Please PM me if you have interest Originally Posted by Lemont3
Would the studios agree to that?
I知 not sure, I think it depends on the girls they have working at the time. I知 just testing the waters at this point honestly. If it doesn稚 work out at a studio then there is an Indy provider or two I知 also open to trying this with.

Please PM if you are interested
Hell I’m in, but she has to pay since she’s getting double stuffed, lol j/k
Hell I知 in, but she has to pay since she痴 getting double stuffed, lol j/k Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Maybe you should change your handle to Big z.o.r.o. 1 since it sounds like you池e into sword fighting? Lol
I'm in!
I know in LA there was a lady named Nabi, not sure if it was the same that visited recently to Dallas that offered mfm (dp). As long as you were not above average for 1k. I missed her on my last visit to LA. The other board in the LA section has a few summaries.
I'd pay a sectator fee to her just watch this!
MFM is the easy part. Greek is the hard part.