Real massage with L1/L2

Hello guys, I'm looking for a nice deep tissue massage with plenty of teasing and L1/L2 finish. I know lot of places does massage+L1 but there is no teasing and it is just jack hammer finish, the massage is good in some of those places but didnt meet my needs. If you have any recommemdations, please let me know
Man the days of a good tease are long gone, they are all pretty much the same
I had really good experiences at Sunrise with Rose many times. Could be YMMV and repeat customer, but prior to my most recent visit where I was highly distracted (and likely just getting old), she always did a good 5-10 minutes of teasing before the flip and I had a great finish experience followed by some additional massage.
Would love to know too, most reviews are for known pump and dump spots. Unfortunate we'll never know, I guess gonna have to part with my rent to try out the ones with rare reviews.
I have encounter many places that do more teasing than massaging, since it's easier, no sweat to tease vs actual hard work to give backrub
My go to for what OP is describing is CC Skin Care with Mimi. The teasing is almost the best part. Almost.
Ozen in Lewisville. Great massage and potential L1 and PM, sometimes a little rough. Nothing more. Wears layers of clothes to avoid anything else. Emily, only one there.