=== Sex In Public ===

SEX IN PUBLIC

Sex can be great in different locations. Sometimes people get a thrill out of having sex in places where we could get caught. The rush and the thrill of getting caught seem to be the rush for a lot of folks.

I’m a very dirty girl, I love sex and when the mood strikes I don’t want to wait. I want a nice hard cock buried deeply in my pussy and want to get off no matter where I am when the mood strikes. I don’t want to have to wait until I get home.

I’ve had sex in the movies; I’ve fucked my boss in his office, On the top of the coca cola building with someone who worked there. (In Addison). Sex in Dillard’s Dressing room because I just couldn’t wait. I’ve even had Foreplay under blankets on an airplane with a total stranger that I had been talking to for a couple of hours. I was even on a date once and I was horny and wanted to fuck my (at the time boyfriend). He somehow convinced me to meet him in the ladies bathroom and text him when the bathroom was totally empty and he met me in there and fucked me standing up. Talk about huge rush for my first time in public!! I wanna have sex in public with one of my clients it would be a naughty extreme rush for me.

So my question is this, Have you ever wanted to have sex in a kinky location? Would you ever have sex with a provider in public for the huge thrill, to fulfill a fantasy you’ve always had? To experience the rush if you have not done so already. Sometimes the urge for us to have sex while in a certain area is overwhelming, while other times it is something we fantasize about. Would you be adventurous and brave enough to go for it?

I want to hear your thoughts and experiences Ladies and Gents!
I had a few of the library ones back in the school days and got lucky at a Halloween party once but I would like to try a BJ once in a classy restaurant, Under the sheet
Tell me where and Ill be there.
I had a few of the library ones back in the school days and got lucky at a Halloween party once but I would like to try a BJ once in a classy restaurant, Under the sheet Originally Posted by auknowho
Tell me where and Ill be there. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux

guys....get a room.
guys....get a room. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I was about to say Phil I meant Kristin not you! Damn! was up with all this manlove?

LOL!! STAY ON TOPIC HERE!
if you are the topic, I will get ON, stay ON, strap ON you name it!
if you are the topic, I will get ON, stay ON, strap ON you name it! Originally Posted by notanewbie
Same here, take me anywhere anytime! please....LOL

BTW I am talking to kristin
the more I have thought about it really, I will do you anywhere you want in Houston. You pick the place that you would feel as safe as you need to and I will give you the fuck of your life.

and I am directing this to Kristin
thank you for the direction notanewbie! I would like to show you my Greek stroke!

and I am directing this to Kristin as well.
NAN and AKW need to get a room. No reviews, please!

Kristin I think we need more details. I'm especially intrigued by the airplane story. Maybe a review is in order
I have had alot of sex in public...

At department of public safety with date in mens restroom check ( it is sooo boring to have to wait for your number)
behind a police squad car with police check
in a Indian restaurant with the waiter while it is full of people dining check
In a fed ex truck I followed him parked my car behind his truck in busy subdivision check
in a cab check
at the dentists after getting a cleaning from the hygenist dentist used me good ..check
hotel gym rr check
At the Airport in a rr across from airport securityoffice check
At a small car dealership..check
In Beverly Hills park behind the welcome to Beverly Hills sign check
Subway in NYC check
Good ol Starbucks restrroms I have hit 20 check
Several Balconies of hotels..( yes that we me! lol) check
On the beach in broad daylight check we were in a cave so there were no kids around
In several carwashes while the car is being washed..check
adult bookstores check
Memorial park ..Arboretum check
On a plane but it was not to completion
In several parking garages once outside next to the car at the airport! check

Im sure more places will come to mind but these are the ones that stick out the most.

My ultimate fantasy would be on the luggage carrier at an airport ..oh but it will never happen too many kids and people around ohh i would love to be on the luggage carrier as its moving that is what I am always thinking when waiting on my luggage.

The roof top of MGM I tried but security is so tight there.

In Dubai on top of my favorite Hotel.

I have ALOT of naughty public pix are they safe to post?

It turns me on to show off public fun..may I please?!?

If not pm me!

They were with "boyfriends"

Kisses,
Cercy
Oh I gave my first bj at a library..

My Dad dropped me off at a public library one saturday to finish a "project' I have always been a little naughty.

Goodtimes

lol
I was about to say Phil I meant Kristin not you! Damn! was up with all this manlove?

Originally Posted by auknowho
I always meant Kristin. Have no interest in bromance. LOL
I always meant Kristin. Have no interest in bromance. LOL Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
well you have to clarify to notanewbie not to me, no more manlove please.

thanks!