User ID: j79 mar
Date: 10/23/2021
Name: Coco
Phone: (737) 241-0505
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...i/071670988795
City: Amherst
State: New York
Address: On the Boulevard just north of the 290.
Activites: Greeting, light massage, bbbj, cfs.
Hair Length and Color: Black and past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little bit chubby but nothing too bad. Breast were possibly B's?
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
Has anyone been traveling to Canada lately? I'm wondering what crossing the border is like these days.
First time I ever heard an Asian Woman name Coco... Nice Review
Thanks for the review.
Has anyone been traveling to Canada lately? I'm wondering what crossing the border is like these days. Originally Posted by wilson13
I have been going every couple of weeks throughout the pandemic. My entry is different but from what I have heard from others is that they are obviously checking things a lot more closely. Almost to the point of looking for a reason to not admit you.

Some past DUAI were overlooked if they happened many years ago. If you have one regardless of when and you used to get over no problem, you might be denied now. Asking a lot more detailed questions about your visit. If looking to cross make sure you submit your proof of Vax through their mobile app and also bring along your paper copy just in case. Also I think you still need to show a negative test within 72 hours of entry.

Just make sure you have everything in line before you go and have your story straight as to why you are going. Hope that helps.
First time I ever heard an Asian Woman name Coco... Nice Review Originally Posted by joelove69
shhhhh on that please n thank you, Op want credit

thanks for the report and have a cup of coco when writing
First time I ever heard an Asian Woman name Coco... Originally Posted by joelove69
Actually over the years have found Coco to be a rather familiar handle at amps.

Nice report.
At first I thought maybe Coco from tranquility went out on her own