Activities: Bbbj,spit play, doggie, daty, pussy eating
Hair Length and Color: Shaved sides, green
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average female
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry but, how much does she pay?
Sorry but, how much does she pay? Originally Posted by grayturner
Lol, I always love your comments. I can't help it I like bad girls.
To each his own, but I have to agree with grayturner. As long as you enjoyed it, doesn’t matter what we think, just not my cup of tea.
Lol, I always love your comments. I can't help it I like bad girls. Originally Posted by Rooter
Thanks for being a good sport. I would not have said sorry if I didn't like you. LOL
Thanks for being a good sport. I would not have said sorry if I didn't like you. LOL Originally Posted by grayturner
Of course, I know I like a lot of really fucked up things. Not saying she was. Liked her as a person and I liked her looks. But I also know my taste is not most people's.
You should have seen the look on the Mrs face when the girl meets us at the door. We were planning a 4some with a couple off of a swingers site, but she wasn't in the mood to please a guy like that. So she said I should just pick a girl off stg.
For me this girl was way better than a sweet young Thang. She was kinky as fuck and I loved every minute of it.
She said she used to provide here in town. I dont remember seeing her advertise though. I got her real name but don't know what she used to go by.
I have to say, the pics gross me out, but each to there own, glad you had great time. Thank you for review.
I have to say, the pics gross me out, but each to there own, glad you had great time. Thank you for review. Originally Posted by Jakebrake39
She does looks ruff now, wondering if she is in transition have heard she was.
She said she used to provide here in town. I dont remember seeing her advertise though. I got her real name but don't know what she used to go by. Originally Posted by Rooter
She used to post on CL back in the day.
I seen her in Walmart the other day and she scared the f out of me just walking past! Lol
I'd see her just to pop that pimple . . . I like the tough ones too.

Just moved here from up north about 6 mos ago . . I had a redhead toughie like that up north I used to see regularly. She was an animal when you got her worked up.
She does looks ruff now, wondering if she is in transition have heard she was. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
Transition?
I'd see her just to pop that pimple . . . I like the tough ones too.

Just moved here from up north about 6 mos ago . . I had a redhead toughie like that up north I used to see regularly. She was an animal when you got her worked up. Originally Posted by Beaver_Cleaver
I think you are kind of on the right track. She was fun!
She used to post on CL back in the day. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
I have since saw we run in some if the same circles, so chatting with her again is inevitable. I dont like to give details about providers away for their safety. I wasnt asking if people knew her fir details. Just found it interesting she knew the ropes, and had been here her life. Like I said we don't see girls more than once which we told her when we saw her. She was a lot of fun. If she's not someone's cup of tea, I understand. She is the type we try to seek out and very worth seeing