What are some bucket list adventures you've checked off in the hobby?

• pxmcc
  • 03-20-2023, 08:55 AM
Pretty self-explanatory. To me the hobby is a deep rabbit hole-kind of like high stakes dice play-and shit that is no biggie in the hobby-doubles, seeing 7 different gals in a week, doing photoshoots (or vids) that blow way past Penthouse grade in hotness, gals bringing in 1500 in a single day or 3k for an overnight, etc.-is pretty uncommon in the civvie world. So let me hear your stories, and the more detail, the better. I'd like to hear from both hobbyists and providers on this thread, and all good if it's from yesterday or 20 years ago.

I'll share some of my own bucket list items checked off in the hobby after i read some of your stories.
I recently gave a young lady on the west side a Cleveland Steamer.
Overnight on a ocean beach with a stripper.
Warning, the sand does get everwhere.
Going to Boystown in Nuevo Laredo by myself and not being kidnapped and/or murdered by a drug cartel.
Having sex with,
Chinese girls ✓
Japanese girls ✓
Korean girls ✓
Vietnamese girls ✓
Mongolian girl ✓
Thai girls ✓
Desi girls ✓
Colombian girls ✓
Venezuelan girls ✓
El Salvador girls ✓
Honduran girls ✓
Cuban girls ✓
Mexican girls ✓
Russian girl ✓
Black girls ✓
Hot mamasans ✓
Mixed race girls ✓
Going to Boystown in Nuevo Laredo by myself and not being kidnapped and/or murdered by a drug cartel. Originally Posted by thevibratorkid

Been there several times, but there is no way in hell I would go down there today.

Everything I could want to do I did. My favorite were the orgies.
Having sex with,
Chinese girls ✓
Japanese girls ✓
Korean girls ✓
Vietnamese girls ✓
Mongolian girl ✓
Thai girls ✓
Desi girls ✓
Colombian girls ✓
Venezuelan girls ✓
El Salvador girls ✓
Honduran girls ✓
Cuban girls ✓
Mexican girls ✓
Russian girl ✓
Black girls ✓
Hot mamasans ✓
Mixed race girls ✓ Originally Posted by arañanegra
No white girls?
White girls, check and check. I didn’t think to bucket list WG’s seeing I’ve had white girlfriends.
I recently gave a young lady on the west side a Cleveland Steamer. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Ohhhh sounds naughty
I'm not sure my innocent ears want to hear though
Going to Boystown in Nuevo Laredo by myself and not being kidnapped and/or murdered by a drug cartel. Originally Posted by thevibratorkid
+1, twice, by myself, long time ago

Ménage a trois nuru in Thailand long long time ago
My life goal is to get with women born in as many decades as possible. So far have knocked out the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s
  • pxmcc
  • 03-20-2023, 09:33 PM
Ohhhh sounds naughty
I'm not sure my innocent ears want to hear though Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
umm Italia you don't want to know. really.
Having sex in the back of an SUV with th back seats folded down while be driven around Houston area in broad daylight.

Having 3 ladies for a grand birthday party.

For 2023 I'm working on having a session with a birthday girl every month.
I like to pick a gent up at the hotel bar and show him the time of his life with out even saying a word to him ..
Just give him a CUM HEAR LOOK (o)(o) take him up to my room and have wild crazy sex lol
White girls, check and check. I didn’t think to bucket list WG’s seeing I’ve had white girlfriends. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Oh ok lol