Areas of town you will and won't drive to for the hobby

This is Houston, traffic is a way of life.

We all live and work in various areas of Houston so I thought I would ask a few questions about the area.

Are there any areas hobbyists won't drive to because the area is sketchy? (high crime area, or just seedy)

Are there any areas the ladies won't work in or do outcalls for the same reason?

How far will you drive to a lady for a session or how far will she drive to you for an outcall? (it is perfectly understandable to add 50 bucks or so for an outcall because fuel costs)

List them below and why

I'll start:

Southwest area/galleria - crime is picking up in that area not to mention traffic can be a bitch. I live in North Houston off 45 near Gallery Furniture so it will be rare that I drive to the south side of Houston to see a lady.

Even going into downtown to see a lady is iffy as parking downtown sucks.

East Houston outside the loop off I-10 - not too many ladies out in that area..and the area has 2 small towns (Galena Park and Deer Park) so you have THOSE flavors of POPO to deal with.

West Houston out the Energy Corridor, traffic is not bad, I am seeing more spas show up out there as well as in the northwest area...

Spa wise I think most of them want to stay out the county because of less hassle..
I don’t do outcalls, but I do live in Clear Lake Area so I get some from north side or Katy etc,, I also have pretty steady client base here I ve been here for at least 8 yrs
  • bbkid
  • 04-01-2023, 06:33 AM
I don’t do outcalls, but I do live in Clear Lake Area so I get some from north side or Katy etc,, I also have pretty steady client base here I ve been here for at least 8 yrs Originally Posted by Cendell M
^^^ And, it's a nice incall if I do say so myself!

I won't go anywhere near Channelview!
Won’t chance it in Montgomery Co.
I’m newer to this but I just stay in Baytown/highlands/clear lake area. I’m trying to find more in this area since there isn’t many.
I’m newer to this but I just stay in Baytown/highlands/clear lake area. I’m trying to find more in this area since there isn’t many. Originally Posted by Plant99
Try Eden Reign. She’s in Clearlake area.
I try to stay north Houston, but also agree with Arananegra unless ahead is well reviewed I stay away from Montgomery County (The Woodland area).
  • bbkid
  • 04-04-2023, 05:34 AM
Try Eden Reign. She’s in Clearlake area. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Never knew that.
I live in Clear Lake but I’ll usually ask a gentleman which part of town works for him for an incall. I’ll outcall to most areas around town. I personally like to steer clear of Galleria and the Southwest side, also Stafford. It just feels seedy over that way. I don’t mind the I-10/Gallena Park area as it’s easily accessible from Clear Lake.
For someone who moves around
This should be interesting
Following
For someone who moves around
This should be interesting
Following Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I will admit that when I started this thread I figured I would catch some grief since the areas I posted seem to be everyone's favorite areas.

But with how the world has changed.. crime is up in the galleria area, these AMP/SPa's are showing up all over and what not, if a lady is operating out of a hotel then my suggesting is to find out in the low key areas and a place NOT known for the hobby.

Years ago there was a lady who operated out of one of those extended stay places on 290 north. Those places have a policy where after you rent for 30 days in a row you stop paying taxes.

She told me that the weekly rate was 1.5 hours of her time. She had decorated the place a little so it felt more "homey"

I do not know if she lived there but she said it was her office.

The advantage of these long term places is the suites are nicer.
That’s why I prefer my private residence it’s just to sketchy out there for hotels. I don’t do outcalls so my place is the only place. That’s east side
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2023, 04:06 PM
That’s why I prefer my private residence it’s just to sketchy out there for hotels. I don’t do outcalls so my place is the only place. That’s east side Originally Posted by Cendell M
If I was a woman in the business, I wouldn't work where I lived at, it makes economic sense but LE can pull the plug whenever and you lose both your workplace and where you lay your head at.
Baby doll that’s what’ screening is all about, I been at this particular residence 3 years no issues and no issues EVER at my other places. Discretion is key and screening.

Definitely safer than going to hotels js…
There is no area of town I won't visit. Furthest I've traveled to meet a lady is Cleveland, Magnolia, Huntsville, Hockley, Fulshear, Richmond, Rosharon, Hitchcock & Mont Belvieu. The travel time I'm willing to put in varies depending on my level of need & the ladies rate.

I do try to avoid hotels located downtown and in the galleria , parking is a hassle at the majority of these places. I have always preferred hourly motels over homes/apartments.
They are easy to get in & out of, plus regardless of how heavily a lady screens everyone has a nosey neighbor that always wants to know what's going on.

The only area ladies have specifically mentioned to me being sketchy is Westchase. I have never had any issues there & I personally don't consider it an unsafe area.

Usually the main factor that prevents me from visiting a lady (besides the rate) isn't the area or location, it's the drive time. There is a local young lady I try to visit every few weeks. She doesn't do outcalls & it takes me at least 1 hour driving each way (in light or no traffic). If I could cut the travel time in half I would visit her every other day.