How to write a good review

I've been a subscriber for a while but since I'm a low volume hobbyist, I never wrote a review. I was the same way on ASPD. I date back to the Escape in Houston days so many of the providers I see came from there thus I was pre screened.

Anyway, I've been asked to write a review for a new provider who I really like. She is friends with another provider who recommended her and I also really like. Therefore since I consider my providers my friends, I though I would accommodate her request. However, I don't want to embarrass myself as this will be my first review. And since it will be her first review, I think, I dont want to ruin her credibility.

I recall there being a link on how to write a review. Could someone point me in the direction of it?

Thanks. Jimi
Also please make sure to click on the new review button in the respective review forum section so the system can generate a template to get you Premium Access Credit.
This should help : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014 Originally Posted by Miss Jessica
Thanks Miss Jessica!!!

Yes, please take a look at that LINK!
I always tell my clients to be very honest, don't say she does what she doesn't. Be honest, and get into dirty detail. Good luck
I always tell my clients to be very honest... Be honest, and get into dirty detail. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Heh...
Let's see if he can type this up with one hand.