Toys ?

Ok here's s topic we can all have fun with...I'm curious who likes to include toys BCD and who finds that they just get in the way ? And if you enjoy toy play What's your favorite ? Mine is either the progressor which is a awesome couples toy that's a vibrating cock ring or the plush bendy which is a bendable flesh like vibrator ..so go ahead what's yours ? Let's have fun with this..
  • Trey
  • 09-03-2012, 01:28 PM
I don't need a toy, and I hate vibrators bcd. The vibrations in my dick don't do anything for me, you can keep that. I do like the chick to dress up though, a kinky outfit is always nice.
I'm ok using toys on her. The vibrating cock rings are a killer for me. Now if ya fill your mouth with crushed ice, and want to get me BBBJ with the ice. YES!

edit:
one time a gal had a few pop-ice bags, a popsicle's with no stick in a bag. For the ice to use on me. errrr don't bring more one. I think she forgave me for errrrrr never mind
I know my ass is toooo tight for greek but I love small anal toys.
I have a small dildo that when is put up my ass causes my pussy to swell up and drip. If he leaves it up my ass and fuck me I will have multiple orgasms.

Hmmm, I think it is time for more anal toy shopping......
I like the Tonka trucks.
I like the Tonka trucks. Originally Posted by pyramider

I have soooooooo many toys.......I like my prostate toys best!
Nothing better than letting a guy realize his fantasies can be reality {and so much fun}!

Nothing better than letting a guy realize his fantasies can be reality {and so much fun}! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh boy I'm under Dallas' sweet ass yummy...toy play can be lots of fun , depending on the person it can really get interesting ..I've got some new toys coming in that you are gonna love...
I know my ass is toooo tight for greek but I love small anal toys.
I have a small dildo that when is put up my ass causes my pussy to swell up and drip. If he leaves it up my ass and fuck me I will have multiple orgasms.

Hmmm, I think it is time for more anal toy shopping...... Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
I can hook you up darlin..Pm me
Oh boy I'm under Dallas' sweet ass yummy...toy play can be lots of fun , depending on the person it can really get interesting ..I've got some new toys coming in that you are gonna love... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Nothing better than letting a guy realize his fantasies can be reality {and so much fun}! Originally Posted by DallasRain
The dump trucks are the most fun. Put a stripe on them like Herbie the Love Bug.

Ladies who love toys as much as I do watch your pm box for something exciting ..Ijs
  • Trey
  • 09-04-2012, 11:10 AM
What let me guess. You now sell sex toys and you're gonna have a sex toy party that the girls can buy the toys at.