invest in a Galleria incall?

So I really want to give a nicer incall, perhaps galleria or west a go,
However I wouldn't want to unless I had a respectable amount of interested friends...figured it would be more convenient for hobbyist..but if the accommodations are relatively equal to a good time,.one wouldn't suffice. Also pre booking would be necessary to an extent and you know you boys n commitment LOL SMH
Anyhow i'm casting my rod, hope to catch a fish
Should I ladies?
Should I boys?
Xoxo BW
Definitely for Galleria but I rarely ever pre-book.
Not even a day before?
Betty,

When I get the time, I will give you a week notice..... The Cleaner, the Plusher... The better...... There is nothing like greeting a good looking woman, that you know is going to be naked soon in a very nice hotel room..... With the A/C set at nipple temps.

Just my take......
I like to make their nipples hard by myself ...
Do you plan on using a hotel or residence?
I like to make their nipples hard by myself ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I have seen those self rising nipples in the local supermarkets, .... Pretty close to the frozen stuff.........

I just like a good comfy place where it is cool..... seems to make stuff more fun....

Just my take.... and every one, has their own.......
The Galleria area is a central location as well as Uptown. You can find some reasonably priced places in older complexes.
I always use priceline or Hotels.com to get good rates I was in an upscale Hotel for 80 bucks a night prebooks would be good but not all guys do that wish u luck babe Huston would certainly love u!!
I have the perfect place for you and it's next to Memorial Park '
Gated Apt Complex with four level indoor garage apartment windows do not face each other.

Gym and two pools and Volley Ball sand pit , great clubhouse with free starbucks coffee

I'm thinking about renting a two bedroom and charging a provider for the other bedroom of course I will be at work from 6am until 230pm.
I have the perfect place for you and it's next to Memorial Park '
Gated Apt Complex with four level indoor garage apartment windows do not face each other.

Gym and two pools and Volley Ball sand pit , great clubhouse with free starbucks coffee

I'm thinking about renting a two bedroom and charging a provider for the other bedroom of course I will be at work from 6am until 230pm. Originally Posted by carkido45

Dude..... Really?

Good luck with that............ Why not just rent another one bedroom then sub lease it to a provider? I get the creeps when there is a dude spying while at at in call.....
Thanks & wow! I love it here, hotel definitely for now, thanks Miranda & all, really want to get established as much as possible!
galleria is good. i prefer a nice apartment or nice hotel.
I'm thinking about renting a two bedroom and charging a provider for the other bedroom of course I will be at work from 6am until 230pm. Originally Posted by carkido45
Dude..... Really?

Good luck with that............ Why not just rent another one bedroom then sub lease it to a provider? I get the creeps when there is a dude spying while at at in call..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Less we forget... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=515384

You can always schedule when he's not there. He didn't say he wanted to watch/join in either.

Just don't leave your toothbrush out in the open carkido... ijs
I have a private incall in the galleria. ( honey hive) and I love it is cozy and inviting