twitchy palm

• texag
  • 09-07-2012, 10:39 AM
So yesterday, I was hanging out with a UTR favorite of mine and since she was late, I suggested that she needed to be spanked. Having just finished the Fifty Shades trilogy I decided to rediscover a little of the kink side in me. (I first discovered this side with a British gem named Alex St. Clair several years ago, and she sure is missed.) I knew my UTR friend was into some BDSM and we had talked in the past about her being a submissive, so I decided to get out my twitchy palm. Actually, I think she decided that I should get out my twitchy palm. Mid-session, she pulled those glorious lips off of my cock, batted her eyes and said, "Please spank me. Please - she groaned." She then went back to her task and rotated around placing her soft, cream colored ass within reach. I spanked her pretty hard, and with each slap, that ass turned an increasingly beautiful and glorious shade of pink. I had done some kink before, but that mostly involved restraints, blindfolds, face-fucking, etc. I had playfully spanked a few ladies in the past, but this was little more intense and prolonged.

She moaned with each slap and when she came up for air she was gasping and said "Oh my god, I'm dripping." Sure enough, closer inspection revealed that she was. I then began to thrust fingers into her at the exact moment of each slap. I went fast, then slow, caressed her ass and then smacked it. She wanted more and was pressing harder and harder into my fingers. She began to twitch and shortly thereafter exploded. It was hot - really hot.

Shortly after this, I lost 3 pounds exploding into her mouth.

Here is the co-ed part of this post. Is getting that turned on by being spanked a common thing? How many of you providers enjoy this sort of thing? I don't mean, "Yeah, I'll let a guy slap my ass a little because he is paying me. I mean, how many of you get really turned on by it? I think this might be a valuable piece of information to have.

Laters,

Texag
Newly Discovered Twitchy Palmed Hobbyist
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2012, 10:52 AM
I do think it's normal and most like it, but only during sex. I smack the ATF before sex and she wasn't so happy once. But after we start sex she can't get enough booty smacks. One lady told me I wasn't slapping that ass hard enough by the time we were done I was smacking that ass like she stole something, seemed like it should've hurt I mean damn it hurt my hand doing it. So I guess it's all about the time they are ready for it.
I do think it's normal and most like it, but only during sex. I smack the ATF before sex and she wasn't so happy once. But after we start sex she can't get enough booty smacks. One lady told me I wasn't slapping that ass hard enough by the time we were done I was smacking that ass like she stole something, seemed like it should've hurt I mean damn it hurt my hand doing it. So I guess it's all about the time they are ready for it. Originally Posted by trey
That's pretty funny, trey.
Ohhh Texag I love it..I have a new fun paddle to play with, it was used on my the other day...yes please...
I've run across many women, both in the hobby and in the civilian world, who enjoy being spanked and other submissive activities. I don't think it's rare at all.
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM
That's pretty funny, trey. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Yeah she gave me a bad look, I gave her a hug and said sorry. She was ok, it's all about the right time and the right strength of the booty smack. Guys take it slow, and girls tell us when you want that booty smacked at full strength.
I don't think alot women are into it, but I've met a few who clearly were. My ex always bitched about it afterwards, saying I was some kind of a weirdo for spanking her... but like clockwork the next night she'd crawl into my lap and literally beg me to spank her. I wouldn't do it until she begged very sweetly. She'd squirm and claim she didn't like it and only went through with it because I was a pervert, but her sopping pussy gave her away.
  • texag
  • 09-07-2012, 08:17 PM
OK - let's be less subtle as I got 4 responses from dudes and one from my girl Allison ....

Providers - anyone out there into this?
OK - let's be less subtle as I got 4 responses from dudes and one from my girl Allison ....

Providers - anyone out there into this? Originally Posted by texag
Hell I aint skeered ..I will be ready for you next time , will bring out my sexy little paddle..and have some real fun...
I love good a OTK spanking if it's before sex. I have a brush that I use especially for that, but the hand is perfect also because you can caress and rub my cheeks after each stinging slap. Alternating the hard with the soft, and the feeling of strong hands on me, is enough to make me explode. So to answer your question, hell yes.
just curious...did u mean Abby St. Claire? or Alex? Just a minor tangent