Prix Fixe or A la carte?

Personal preference ,with pros and cons, between regularly seeing your ATF or regularly seeing different providers...
When I've ask provider if most of their business is repeat customers or new ones ... most of the time the providers says most of their visits are 1st time (1 time) customers.

Personally, I like to primarily see my current ATF. I have also found it very hard to maintain an ATF because turnover in this business is so high.

When I was primarily into the strip club scene (before I learned about the hobby ... from a stripped btw), It was the same ... I usually saw my ATF and I had the same problem due to turnover.

I have to think the cultivation of regular (repeat) clients has to be the best business model for a provider (if she can manage her business that way).
There are a number of ladies I see often - I enjoy the comfort and lack of drama

BUT I also enjoy seeing new ladies every month or so.
By far, most of my visitors are returnees. Of course, a lady must treat a first timer with as much class and concern as a regular if she wants him to become one.

I became a provider 3 years ago and I'm still seeing some of the same gentlemen who first contacted me when I was the "flavor of the week." (I'm sure that I made many errors in the beginning, but I took what I learned the hard way to heart.) I am very thankful and appreciative of their loyalty, and try my best to please them each time they choose to spend their hard-earned money on me. I believe, unfortunately, that some ladies have a "there's always another fish to hook" attitude that prevents them from building a supportive repeat clientele.

Consistency and a high standard of service is what makes an ATF and insures longevity.
I just notice that some guys make it a point (it seems like) to just add another notch on their belt. Asked this because I had a hobbyist yesterday who says he's had some great sessions, but still he very rarely sees a provider twice. Perhaps he has not met his standard of ATF, perhaps he doesn't want one.. either way, thought it was noteworthy
I just notice that some guys make it a point (it seems like) to just add another notch on their belt. Asked this because I had a hobbyist yesterday who says he's had some great sessions, but still he very rarely sees a provider twice. Perhaps he has not met his standard of ATF, perhaps he doesn't want one.. either way, thought it was noteworthy Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I suppose that's why this is called a "hobby." The guys notching their belts are "collectors." We're the stamps. Lick me, baby.
When I've ask provider if most of their business is repeat customers or new ones ... most of the time the providers says most of their visits are 1st time (1 time) customers.

Personally, I like to primarily see my current ATF. I have also found it very hard to maintain an ATF because turnover in this business is so high.

When I was primarily into the strip club scene (before I learned about the hobby ... from a stripped btw), It was the same ... I usually saw my ATF and I had the same problem due to turnover.

I have to think the cultivation of regular (repeat) clients has to be the best business model for a provider (if she can manage her business that way). Originally Posted by nebtex1
How fast is this turnover?.. How long do you expect to keep an ATF? A year, two, five?
How fast is this turnover?.. How long do you expect to keep an ATF? A year, two, five? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Everyone I see usually retires or moves to another city immediately after the first visit...
How fast is this turnover?.. How long do you expect to keep an ATF? A year, two, five? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I have rarely been able to see my ATF's for more then 6 months.

Sometimes it a move to a different agency or location, a name change, time off, new phone # ... who knows.

One girl I liked ... I saw her maybe a half dozen or so times over a couple of years ... 3 or 4 name changes, at least 4 locations and at least a dozen no shows on her part.

I would have seen her at least 1 or 2 times a month if she wasn't so hard to find and/or see.

If it were my choice and we were able to maintain the intangibles that makes an ATF ... I would see her for many years.
Personal preference ,with pros and cons, between regularly seeing your ATF or regularly seeing different providers... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
That's what I am talking about! A good question. Really I have only seen my ATF's no more the 3-4 times each.

Pros: You know what she looks like. You know her do's and dont's. She may call your name during the session. You can usually start texting each other after a while. She feels more comfortable and can "HAVE FUN"!

I seem to see different providers. One of my ATFs was with an agency and they may have gone out of business??....THAT'S THE CON. Like someone mentioned before. The opposite of everything mentioned above.
Usually one and done, but if its really good I will repeat.
I love your " In your face questions"

Wished Dallas ladies did this.......oh well

I come to realize, if they stick around, great, if they don't.....well shit, okay.

I have one ATF, I see him every blue moon, he never sits still.

Im kinda weird, I appreciate my regs, mostly older gents, comfortable, not into change too much, not into hopping from one gal to the next, Kinda like a pair of your favorite jeans, you wear them all the time.

However I do love new meat. They come with new moves, new thoughts, just different. It keeps me on my toes. So I won't stick to the same routine all the time.

I just notice that some guys make it a point (it seems like) to just add another notch on their belt. Asked this because I had a hobbyist yesterday who says he's had some great sessions, but still he very rarely sees a provider twice. Perhaps he has not met his standard of ATF, perhaps he doesn't want one.. either way, thought it was noteworthy Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I suppose that's why this is called a "hobby." The guys notching their belts are "collectors." We're the stamps. Lick me, baby.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
it's whatever... lick me too
I'm in it for the notches. That's not to say I haven't seen a provider more than once. My fantasies change so I just like the variety
I'm a "hit 'em and quit 'em" kind of guy, I guess. I never gave it much thought, but I rarely schedule again with a lady. Mostly its because I move around too much to get established anywhere, but I suppose I also like the variety.

There are a couple of ladies I would like to see on a regular basis, but the fact that I'm rarely in Houston anymore kind of takes that off the table... (Sorry, Holly. )