Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

The usual suspects will be putting on a poker tournament in August. If you have received an invite in the past you will receive one now. If you want to get on the list send me a PM. You do NOT have to be a player to attend.
WAY KEWL!
Don't know how to play yet. I need to get there so I can roll with the big dogs.
Don't know how to play yet. I need to get there so I can roll with the big dogs. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Louis and I can take you to some CASH games before the big tournement

Hey Louis.....
Be careful IceCreamMan...............The Big Dogs bite too! LOL
Hmm sounds interesting.
I dont know how to play either , but I would love to attend, I am a fast learner..or I could be lady luck .
You will get an invite Allison.
For those who don't know - you don't have to actually play in the tournament to get an invite and show up.

There is a mini-social before the game and lots of people hang out and socialize during the game as well.
Louie, next time I will wait until you have the date set in stone before I buy my plane tickets. I appreciate you trying though.
Louie, next time I will wait until you have the date set in stone before I buy my plane tickets. I appreciate you trying though. Originally Posted by Ansley
How long are you going to be in town?
I had so much fun at the cash game Louis. I will try to make the next one.
I have just been so busy.
Louie, next time I will wait until you have the date set in stone before I buy my plane tickets. I appreciate you trying though. Originally Posted by Ansley
When we first talked that date was good for everyone and then, well things started falling apart.