Too Much

Which of these have threads do you wish to vote off whore board island so they can never be discussed again?

1. Threads on BBFS

2. Threads on the dangers of Gay Gay hobbyist acting out being straight

3. Threads on no AA providers

4. Threads on Mexicans taking over

5. Threads on the dangers of BP and CL
Moderators please delete this thread. I posted it twice by mistake.
you have recieved an infraction for this nonsense
"we" ...................hmmmmmmmmm
I thinck DH has found a new chew toy.
Pssst................. ANONONE is that you?

Really if you don't like threads on the listed subjects it's really damn simple, don't read the damn things. But since you seem unable to keep from doing so and enjoy reading said topics working yourself into a lather so you can post your righteous indignation here for all to see.

Try this: Take a little

Add some of this

Mix well and just..................

Not worth the effort.
you have recieved an infraction for this nonsense Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Truth is I laugh at public meltdowns ..... they are normally pretty funny .....but this isn't funny anymore .....

It's just sad and pathetic. Why keep re-registering? No life..no friends...no nothing... it's just sad.
Truth is I laugh at public meltdowns ..... they are normally pretty funny .....but this isn't funny anymore .....

It's just sad and pathetic. Why keep re-registering? No life..no friends...no nothing... it's just sad. Originally Posted by allofamber
This is the danger of a meltdown in public...........either you can't let it go and start the stalker shit and get called on it every time you turn around

or

some other fucktard takes advantage of the situation and stirs shit up........doing it in a way that points back to you

either way, you are fucked.
This may be a case of the latter...
This may be a case of the latter... Originally Posted by boardman
It matters not.............you are stuck with the hand you deal yourself.