Vote Off Whore Board Island?

It was close and I flipped a coin;

BBFS v. AA
ask ibechill
Don't ask ibechill;Ask Soulmanike:

I am sure he had to read the other threads in this vein and my post concerning it. Nothing like an example............Such post should be in the Sandbox and not in Co-ed. Everyone is adults and should follow proper board etiquette. No one should have to be treated as children, although sometimes it's hard to tell. We are here to hobby, not to ponder deep penetrating thoughts on the world and it's issues. But, if post by newbies and others are only made to stir up nonsense and troubling , endless threads, those threads will be closed at moderators discretion
It was close and I flipped a coin;

BBFS v. AA
Please do not comment on how you voted until everybody has had an opportunity to vote. We do not want the poll unfairly influenced one way or another. Thank you!
All of the above
I will tell you what I thinck (I may be wrong)........I thinck you are GP and the other fucktard who won't just let it go.......I was on the fence between you and SC........then I decided that SC isn't sharp enought to pull it off (I may be wrong)........a newbie who pulls off a poll (deliberately bungled yet achieved) ............that is what I thinck...........I may be wrong.
You are about as wrong as a right wing nut turning left.
Please do not comment on how you voted until everybody has had an opportunity to vote. We do not want the poll unfairly influenced one way or another. Thank you! Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
Bro, welcome to the Board. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Now let me help you out just a wee bit: I can comment on any thread in any way I see fit, within the bounds of the rules set out by the owners.

And to believe that anyone could influence anyone on how to vote on a SHMB, shows just how new you are.
closed