Where's Ike Turner When You Need Him?

Beyonce wants to make billions on the merits of tits and ass then lecture on gender inequality. How much male hip hop ass did she fuck to get her chance? I say she should clean up her own industry before she becomes Ms. Righteous. Get the bitches to stop bouncing booty around just to be in Dre and whoever's latest video if that's what she really believes.
Beyonce wants to make billions on the merits of tits and ass then lecture on gender inequality. How much male hip hop ass did she fuck to get her chance? I say she should clean up her own industry before she becomes Ms. Righteous. Get the bitches to stop bouncing booty around just to be in Dre and whoever's latest video if that's what she really believes. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yes, white female celebrities never fuck their way to the top.

You know, I don't follow such things....but, isn't she pretty talented in addition to being pretty good looking? Maybe she made it on merit? I dunno....just sayin'.

And, Ike Turner is abusing his latest baby mama either in hell or in heaven depending upon your religious proclivities......
Black white is on you Tim. I didn't make beyonce black, but I'd still think she's an overvalued star were she white. Talented, but over-rated. Her genre exhibits as much or more of what she is griping about as any other and I question what her and spouse Jay-Z are doing about it with their music videos.
Speaking of Jay-Z, this, of course, was before he hooked up with Beyoncé.

http://gawker.com/jay-z-was-once-int...-se-1498697801

Those girls in Destiny's Child worked their asses off to get to the top in their field. Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé started when they were eight and persevered to get to where they are today. ijs
Those girls in Destiny's Child worked their asses off to get to the top in their field. Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé started when they were eight and persevered to get to where they are today. ijs Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so you're saying that Ike Turner wouldn't be needed in helping to clean up music videos today?

what about the other Destiny's Child members? ...no perseverance from them?
  • BJerk
  • 01-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Speaking of Jay-Z, this, of course, was before he hooked up with Beyoncé.

http://gawker.com/jay-z-was-once-int...-se-1498697801

Those girls in Destiny's Child worked their asses off to get to the top in their field. Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé started when they were eight and persevered to get to where they are today. ijs Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your posts are excellent today, keep up the good work!
People usually only speak out against things that don't
affect them directly. That's why you see celebrities usually
taking on generic causes, eases their guilt at being rich and
having no real talent.

You think she is going to speak out anything against her bread and butter.

She is pretty heavy in the talent and looks department though.