I Missed You Pervs��❤

Hi guys, Happy New Year!! I'm hoping the beginning of 2016 has faired you all well, I've taken a bit of a hiatus (damn weirdos��)but now I'm anxious & ready to jump back on the saddle *wink, wink* I'll be running welcome back/review specials as well as adding NEW pics to my showcase�� I'm so excited to rekindle a few old flames as well as create sparks with a couple of new lovers�� Don't hesitate to PM to book an appt, inquire about specials or just to say a friendly "hello"... I don't bite (I do squirt, though����)

❤❤ Khari Kummingz❤❤
The feeling isn't mutual...
I thinck Wakeup would rather be bit than pee'd on........ijs
I thinck Wakeup would rather be bit than pee'd on........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
���� Thanks for the heads up, dearhunter
Wakeup,

You've got to be the most vulgar, rude, abrasive, and hilarious poster on this board.

I mean that.
Thanks man...I'd like to thank the Academy for this prestigious award, and Kanye West, for not stealing the mic and saying that deerhunter prick should have won it...
������
I never liked that deerhunter asshole no how........but, I demand a recount
Welcome back.
They are insinuating khari that squirting is just urine and not actually a result of a female orgasm. Just thought I might give you a straight answer to your question.
What was the question again?
They are insinuating khari that squirting is just urine and not actually a result of a female orgasm. Just thought I might give you a straight answer to your question. Originally Posted by shinepro
There was no question, love bug... Just reintroduction & yes, I understand that some say "squirting" is basically "peeing" but hey, there's a demand for that����
Welcome back. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Thanks love��
What was the question again? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Who likes roughage and Deer turds?
Hi guys, Happy New Year!! I'm hoping the beginning of 2016 has faired you all well, I've taken a bit of a hiatus (damn weirdos��)but now I'm anxious & ready to jump back on the saddle *wink, wink* I'll be running welcome back/review specials as well as adding NEW pics to my showcase�� I'm so excited to rekindle a few old flames as well as create sparks with a couple of new lovers�� Don't hesitate to PM to book an appt, inquire about specials or just to say a friendly "hello"... I don't bite (I do squirt, though����)

❤❤ Khari Kummingz❤❤
Originally Posted by khari kummingz
Welcome back T&T gyal.