Touring vs Houston area based ladies

I posed this question a few years ago but there's a whole new gang of you horny arses out there now. Does anyone have/had issues with seeing touring ladies vs the home based talent? Anyone think that touring ladies have less motivation to provide a good session cause they're probably not looking to make you a regular?
Nope and what I've noticed of the touring ladies is they usually go way out of their way to make sure you have a good session so next time they are around that know they'll see you. Regulars are probably more important for them than locals.
Unless the touring lady is Chloe Smalls. Total flake.
and have been for a few years.I did not come after Harvey tho .. Base Ladies need all the income they could get ... I love Houston as much as any city I tour
and I stay about 4 night's
I see regulars each time ..
Nope and what I've noticed of the touring ladies is they usually go way out of their way to make sure you have a good session so next time they are around that know they'll see you. Regulars are probably more important for them than locals. Originally Posted by MASTODON
I posed this question a few years ago but there's a whole new gang of you horny arses out there now. Does anyone have/had issues with seeing touring ladies vs the home based talent? Anyone think that touring ladies have less motivation to provide a good session cause they're probably not looking to make you a regular? Originally Posted by iam2oral4u
I definitely put extra energy into my sessions when I tour bc as you mentioned it’s fun making new regulars on the road and it gives me incentive to travel more often ❤️❤️
Nope and what I've noticed of the touring ladies is they usually go way out of their way to make sure you have a good session so next time they are around that know they'll see you. Regulars are probably more important for them than locals. Originally Posted by MASTODON
Ditto... I have a big client base of repeat friends in most cities.. I treat all my guys like kings so they luv me and keep my schedule almost full when I visit!

Support your awesome local ladies but also support your reputable touring providers..get the best of both worlds!
Treat Them Right They Will Cum Back Time After Time No Matter If You Tour Or Not ....
I've seen Houston based provided and traveling providers equally. Almost always, ladies on this site provide excellent services no matter which situation they are in.

I don't have a preference. Usually, when I'm hobbying, I have something specific that I'm looking for and it often is more about who fits my desires and schedule and geography than either of those two categories.

The only problems I've had in past were when my little head convinced my big head to try BP since the ECCIE or TER scene wasn't good.
Weather at home or on the road I try to make everyone I see come back for more.