Nervous Newbies - Please Don't Be So Nervous

I've recently had a string of very nervous gents come visit.

One of them, I have even seen more than once.

I've been told things like, there were 'weird' cars outside of my place; that they google map viewed my place beforehand and it looked "questionable" (no idea about this one, as my place is in a very nice neighborhood); that they didn't want to text at all bc they were worried about leaving traces; one even asked about 'how many other people are at my location and how many exits were there (wtf??!1); and things of this nature.

Firstly gents, neither I, nor any provider can control what cars are driving around out in the world.

Secondly, I am now guessing that many more people have probably map viewed my place before our first meet, but to hear that just creeps me out.

Thirdly, if you don't want to "leave any traces" on a phone, please procure a dedicated hobby phone.

I guess my main point is this; there are many ways for you (the punters) to be more assured of us, than the other way around.

We have numerous reviews, sites, some of us have blogs and Twitters we use regularly, and post histories on this board. It is pretty damn easy to be able to tell if we are legit or not and to read about other's experiences with us.

My point is, you have numerous tools at your disposal to arm yourself with the information you need so that you don't feel so nervous.

Whereas, what do we get? Some thin screening and a name on a screen. And we are the ones in the more vulnerable positions, of being women alone with a man she has never met before.

So, just stop for a moment. Breath. Think about it.

If you are that nervous or afraid of taking at least some risks, this probably isn't the hobby for you.

When you are nervous, and weird, and start talking about map stalking our location, guess what? It makes us very nervous.

Just some food for thought and also to maybe help nervous newbs taking their first steps in the hobby to understand things from our perspectives and to adjust their attitude and behavior accordingly.

Just breath. It will be ok and you will get through your first hobby experience just fine and dandy!
Gr8 post. I think having an extra phone is the best bet... They're inexpensive and better than texting apps because the hobbyist can forget to delete said app and boom....busted! On the other hand, a burner phone can be left in the car... GENIUS I know. LOL
Just breath. It will be ok and you will get through your first hobby experience just fine and dandy! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

^^yeah...forgetting to delete the app sucks...haha. btw...i map stalk every location I get sent. Not to stalk but to make sure I know where I am going and what the building and entrance look like so I don't have to wander around for 20 minutes looking for the GD entrance (yep...it happened twice) I will be sure to calm my nerves when I finally get the opportunity to meet you.
Well said Victoria!! Great post
Awww po lil Babes,they'll figure it out.

As for the phone deal...
I've booked via Eccie PM ,it was different, but all worked out.
LOL Italia

LOL Italia

Originally Posted by Cendell M

could be misread.
let me clarify, it was well established members that I agreed PM contact instead of phone contact , not a Newbie.
Great Post Vicki. I Second This!!
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Fuck yeah, baby! Exactly. I always use lots of lube...promise.
Gr8 post. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Well said Victoria!! Great post Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Great Post Vicki. I Second This!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Thanks you, ladies.
Awww po lil Babes,they'll figure it out.

As for the phone deal...
I've booked via Eccie PM ,it was different, but all worked out. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Lols, to the first bit.

As to the second, each provider is comfortable with conducting their business in a certain way. I don't judge that, nor stipulate what anyone should or shouldn't do.

My only point with the phone bit is just that most providers, and even if that is only 50%, that is still a sizable portion, would ask or require for a phone call or a text.

Guys who want "no trace" are just not thinking realistically, imo.

And it was more along the lines of, someone who is thinking like that, is just very scared and nervous, and this hobby does carry some risk, for both parties, so if people are unwilling to take those risks, they should perhaps rethink what they are doing. Also, it is just a very easy thing to get around using your "real" or "actual" phone/phone number.
^^yeah...forgetting to delete the app sucks...haha. btw...i map stalk every location I get sent. Not to stalk but to make sure I know where I am going and what the building and entrance look like so I don't have to wander around for 20 minutes looking for the GD entrance (yep...it happened twice) I will be sure to calm my nerves when I finally get the opportunity to meet you. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Yeah; him telling me he did that opened my eyes. Shows you how naive a 10 year hobby veteran is. I guess I just never even dreamed someone would do that, but flip the script, and I do get it. I mean, I screen the hell out of you guys, so yeah, I get it.

It does freak me out a bit, but going back to one of my initial arguments/points, if you're not willing to take on some level of risk in this hobby, then what are you even doing here? So, after that day, I accepted that it is part of my life/risk taking daily factor.

As far as us meeting one day, I do look forward to such an experience and I am sure it will be highly pleasurable, for us both.
Great Topic. I was one of those nervous newbies at one time. I would show up half hour early so I could drive through the parking lot slowly and look onto all the cars to see if the anyone stood out like LE. Then I would pick the back of the Hotel and park watching for LE activity.

Today, I have been around way too long. Now I see well reviewed providers only. Time and the knowledge many well known hobbiests have reviewed you gives me confidence the next time I am in your city to see you.

However, if you had no reviews I would be a nervous wreck. Maybe your the same way I am and need to consider only seeing hobbiests who are experienced hobbiests.
Love Nervous Newbies and I don't bite much ..
Just relax and have fun ,,