Review specials...

Ladies when offering view specials how do you handle those? Do you expect the review to be written right away, or do you give the hobbyist a few days? Or better yet what is your schedule for posting a review when the guy has chosen the review special?

And gentlemen... When you all choose a review special from a provider how long does it take you all to write and post a review?
I try to do same day or next - that way details don’t get “fuzzy”....and it’s courteous to uphold your side of the agreement.
I tend to do it within 24 to 48 hours. I could easily rush a review but I prefer to do the girl justice. Also unfair to the provider to take advantage of her generosity, IMO, so I try to be consistent with that. Very rarely will I do the same day unless the provider requests it because I like to recover first LOL
I tend to do it within 24 to 48 hours. I could easily rush a review but I prefer to do the girl justice. Also unfair to the provider to take advantage of her generosity, IMO, so I try to be consistent with that. Very rarely will I do the same day unless the provider requests it because I like to recover first LOL Originally Posted by Captain.Classic
That's very reasonable.
I do mine pretty quick. Unless she wore my ass out, then it might take a few days. You know who you are!!!
Ladies when offering view specials how do you handle those? Do you expect the review to be written right away, or do you give the hobbyist a few days? Or better yet what is your schedule for posting a review when the guy has chosen the review special?

And gentlemen... When you all choose a review special from a provider how long does it take you all to write and post a review? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I dont ever really offer review specials i have specials already lower than my reg rates,and it cool for me considering im in Clear Lake and never had an issue with anyone giving me issues on the specials i offer on the flip to that some will say o yeah write you a review and never do it this a pointless unneeded argument for getting upset (point just dont offer them run specials)keeps you from losing clients and what not just my .02 cents

Id rather them just write a true Ros on the experience they had with me ...

I do mine pretty quick. Unless she wore my ass out, then it might take a few days. You know who you are!!! Originally Posted by bigwill832
^^also agree for the most part the men will get around to it just may take time a week or so...especially if a lady wore him out

Thats awesome and good job on the ladies part which would make for an awesome review one would think....
For Review specials I always complete them within 24 hours. Any longer and I feel like I am not living up to my end of the contract.
^^Good man right here
I usually write the reveiw in 1 or 2 days. I've had some providers given me as much as a week to write the reveiw but I believe its best to write a review sooner rather than later while the experience is still fresh in your head. If the provider is also touring through Houston then I try and write the review the next day if that helps others make a decision to see her. It would feel wrong to take my time doing the review when the provider was generous enough to offer one.
It takes me a while to write reviews as I'm kinda slow...(no pun intended) but when I do or should I say if I do ;-) they would be special since I am a super trick just kidding though.

Some guys you have to be patient with...they may not know how to read or write very well...that Floyd Mayweather syndrome.
I try to within 24 to 48. Its difficult whem out of town when hobby. But i do write a review
same day or next day.
And gentlemen... When you all choose a review special from a provider how long does it take you all to write and post a review? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Within 12-24 hours depending on the time of day.

I definitely don't go out to my car (assuming it's an incall) and write it up, but I d try to be prompt. It's respectful for the lady.
I don't do review specials.
We say "Rule #1 - Get the payment up front."

If part of the payment is a review, it makes getting it up front impossible.
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
The conditions of a 'sale' is up to the business owner who is giving the 'sale' not the customers.

Just like any other business.
E.g. Neiman Marcus has a Men's 4 Hour Flash Sale!
The 'sale' is only good for 4 hours.

So if you're gonna give a review special
put your stipulations on the conditions of the special.
If you would like to give them 4hrs or 24hrs to write
the review it's up to you. Offer the review to established reviewers w/two recent reviews or more of established providers or however you want to offer it.

If you don't want to put any 'terms & conditions of the 'sale' then just offer your goods 'As Is Review Special' and call it a day and hopefully they'll all write the review