This is why we can't have nice things

I tried to keep a long running series open that has been nothing but fun in the past.

But NO, some of you fucktards can't keep your emotions in check for any length of time. You have to go into meltdown mode over something that used to be a hoot.
It's like you take offense to shit because you're wanting to be offended.

It's called a SHMB for a reason. Get the fuck over yourselves!
I'm offended that you find me offended for finding what you did offensive knowing I would be offended by such an offensive thread during these offensive times.... or something like that
I'm offended that you find me offended for finding what you did offensive knowing I would be offended by such an offensive thread during these offensive times.... or something like that Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Ok, well, I wasn't really referring to you as an offended fucktard. It was those other offended fucktards...but I'm happy to know you feel included in being offended.
Ok, well, I wasn't really referring to you as an offended fucktard. It was those other offended fucktards...but I'm happy to know you feel included in being offended. Originally Posted by boardman

You mean a couple of people not based in Houston, but are playing victim to what the members from Houston took for granted for several years.
All of the offended fucktards...
not offended...ijs
No offense taken in KC cause we missed the whole thing.
I'm offended that others took offense... dumb ass fucktards (male and female).
They just butthurt...

Kinda wish that one chick was still around to handle my light work and throatpunch some fucktards ...
Shes out fishin'
Kinda wish that one chick was still around to handle my light work and throatpunch some fucktards ... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Shes out fishin' Originally Posted by winn dixie
Or in Beaumont while her nightly trick is lost in west Houston looking for her.
Poor fucktard didnt have the address or what ?
No address, no confirmed session.
No address, no confirmed session. Originally Posted by boardman
That is exactly correct. That has been hashed out ad-nauseum many times over the years.

Why caint we all just get along?
I don’t take offense, I take a bus.

Ok a truck but what ever. All that matters is I usually give less than 0 fucks and my butt shows absolutely no signs of being hurt. :-)